Looking For Kitten To Adopt

jonniebkk

Due to the recent tragic death of one of our cats, from a road accident, we are able to open our home to the adoption of a new kitten. We are life-long cat lovers and will offer the best of care and lots of love to the new member of our family. We are looking for a FEMALE kitten of between 1-4 months old, who has been hand-raised and is a "people" cat.

Preference goes to "hard-luck" cases and funny colourations are certainly encouraged. If you have or know of any cats up for adoption, please PM to me. We live in Pattaya so are limited to kittens in this area.

PS: We are looking to adopt (not buy) our new family member :o

Due to the recent tragic death of one of our cats, from a road accident, we are able to open our home to the adoption of a new kitten. We are life-long cat lovers and will offer the best of care and lots of love to the new member of our family. We are looking for a FEMALE kitten of between 1-4 months old, who has been hand-raised and is a "people" cat.

Preference goes to "hard-luck" cases and funny colourations are certainly encouraged. If you have or know of any cats up for adoption, please PM to me. We live in Pattaya so are limited to kittens in this area.

PS: We are looking to adopt (not buy) our new family member :o

We have a cat that's up the duff at the moment, you would be welcome to as many kittens as you like when they pop out, we have 3 cats at the moment so that's plenty for us!! PM me if you or anyone else is interested.