How Big Is A Re-entry Permit

Quickie. How much space does a re-entry permit take up? I have no totally empty pages in my PP :o

1/2 page.

But generally stamped on 3/4 of the page

Edited by Krub

Quickie. How much space does a re-entry permit take up? I have no totally empty pages in my PP :o

1/2 page

Cheers, I have room then, means I can squeeze a few more months out of my PP :D

1/2 page

Sorry edited my post too slowly !

1/2 page

Sorry edited my post too slowly !

No problem, it will still fit :D

I have two pages with only one stamp on each, courtesy of Bangalore (exit) and Swampy (entry), <deleted> can they not fill up the half dozen half empty pages, grrrrr.

I went for a Chinese visa after getting a brand spanking new 48 page passport.

They pasted it into page 36 ... morons, subsequently Cambodia

and Lao did similar. :o

Naka.

:D:D:D

sorry Naka ,,, sometimes the stupidity of people makes me laugh ,,,,, but when it happens to me GGRRRRRRRRRR big time

cheers

egg

Here is a scan of a re-entry permit. make sure you have enough space for exit and entry stamps.

opalhort

IME the exit and entry stamps don't have to be on the same page as the re-entry permit or even adjacent pages. I have a multiple entry and the immigration stamps are scattered around an almost full passport.

This bugged me so much a few years ago I divided up each page in my Passport with pencil to help encourage the various immigration staff to be neat when applying stamps. As the OP implies careless stamping for frequent travellers is a pain, something we should not have to suffer on our Passports.

Whenever possible, i.e. when I'm right there with the guy doing the stamping, I always politely request that he stamp on a particular page and location. That way I've been filling pages with 6 stamps each, and with some where there was still a little space left, I've squeezed in 8.

Here is a scan of a re-entry permit. make sure you have enough space for exit and entry stamps.

post-3742-1205932541_thumb.jpg

opalhort

Wow! That scan is so large I can almost spot the paper molecules on the page.