Englishman Jumps To His Death...............................

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: March 20th 2008

English man jumps to his death at View Talay 2.

In the early hours of Wednesday Morning, Police Major Anuchaert from Dongtan Police Sub-Station located on Jomtien Beach was called to View Talay Condominium 2, Building B to investigate a case of suspected suicide.

At the base of the building, the body of Mr. Malcolm Roland Jackov aged 56 from England who was known to be staying on the 12th Floor of the apartment block was found.

There is a suggestion that he may have jumped from the 16th floor although this has not been confirmed. Security Guards were alerted by a crashing sound and discovered the body of Mr. Jackov who was known to drink heavily on a daily basis.

Pictures inside his room showed him with a Thai woman and for now Police theorize that a relationship issue may be the motive behind the suspected suicide. The British Embassy in Bangkok are aware of the case.

Are you quite sure about that surname, Libya? :D :D :D :D

Yes Sir, That is the surname quoted on the PCN website, although I agree the (surname) does have onanistic meaning for those of us with dirty minds.... :D

I think Briggsy was referring to the name sounding Russian and that maybe it was one of our first Ruskie jumpers :o I mean, nobody would ascribe any other meaning to such a name in our clean-cut town would they :D

Are you quite sure about that surname, Libya? :D :D :D :D

Yes Sir, That is the surname quoted on the PCN website, although I agree the (surname) does have onanistic meaning for those of us with dirty minds.... :D

I think Briggsy was referring to the name sounding Russian and that maybe it was one of our first Ruskie jumpers :o I mean, nobody would ascribe any other meaning to such a name in our clean-cut town would they :D

Think the name is correct, as I was speaking to somebody last night who knows him from the UK. An interesting character by all accounts.

Dreadful. I dunno how I missed it - I'm on the ground floor of view talay 2B too. Of course all the neighbours are on about ghosts now.

No need for all those photos - its like watching snuff films sometimes watching the news.

I'm scared sh**less of dieing out here in case the news cameramen film my corpse wearing Primark underpants

no respect

Dreadful. I dunno how I missed it - I'm on the ground floor of view talay 2B too. Of course all the neighbours are on about ghosts now.

No need for all those photos - its like watching snuff films sometimes watching the news.

I'm scared sh**less of dieing out here in case the news cameramen film my corpse wearing Primark underpants

no respect

your living proof about my suicide theory and if you jumped it would be in your undies. They all do it because naked would be embarrassing but your going to be dead so who cares and dressing up for the occasion takes to much time hence you may change your mind.

I'd be scared of dieing of natural causes over here. How many times have PCN filmed some european dead on his toilet floor in his underpants. Usually old chaps who've died of something related to prescription drugs or heart attacks. And I'm sceptical about all these jumpers. I read somewhere that jumping off buildings accounts for less than 2% of suicides - theres seems to be a disproportionate amount doing it here. jumped or pushed? certrainly enough dodgy types in this town...

Seems like a lot of foriengers jumt to there death here, with no suspicious circumstances

Simple - if you are know to drink alcohol and are found dead then suicide is obviously the cause of death.

News reports of this kind always include the mention of alcohol - " there were 2 empty beer bottles on the table near to the window" - " he was seen drinking at a bar the night before"

Funny how jumping from buildings is so poular in pattaya!

Seems like a lot of foriengers jumt to there death here, with no suspicious circumstances

1. A percentage of farang 'fall in love' with bar-girls.

2. A percentage of bar-girls have regular Thai boyfriends.

3. A percentage of farang buy condo's in bar-girl's name.

4. A percentage of bar-girls owe money.

5. A percentage of bar-girl's boyfriends owe money.

6. A percentage of farangs, with condo's drink heavily.

7. A percentage of bar-girls inform their Thai boyfriend, their farang boyfriend drinks heavily and that the condo is in her name.

8. A percentage of farangs, mentioned in point '7' might be lifted out of bed whilst intoxicated and thrown off balcony.

9. A percentage of T.V. readers will refuse to believe this........

7. A percentage of bar-girls inform their Thai boyfriend, their farang boyfriend drinks heavily and that the condo is in her name.

8. A percentage of farangs, mentioned in point '7' might be lifted out of bed whilst intoxicated and thrown off balcony.

thats the most reasonable explanation i've heared yet on thaivisa ...

Libya, that is plausible as a cause for some suspicious deaths. However, in this case, you are really just guessing. You don't know if the condo was in the GF's name and you don't know if she was named in his will, if he had a will. I would hope the local police are smart enough to follow up on such details, because if either case is true, she should be a suspect.

Libya, that is plausible as a cause for some suspicious deaths. However, in this case, you are really just guessing. You don't know if the condo was in the GF's name and you don't know if she was named in his will, if he had a will. I would hope the local police are smart enough to follow up on such details, because if either case is true, she should be a suspect.

'Jingthing' Please take note:

I was not guessing. I was responding to the post of 'breezin'. I have no idea, and neither would I guess, at the causes of the suicide of a fellow Englishman.

That singular post was completely isolated from the post topic.

In future, please read my initial posting carefully and the quoted response I am (responding to).

That way you will avoid posting knee-jerk accusation posts, which I find offensive and futile considering your seniority on T.V.

Thank you.

L 115

I, for one, believe every word!

The amount of Farangs who decide to sky dive in the Pattaya locality is disproportianate compared to the rest of world - it just does not happen so frequently elsewhere in the world - to think the Police will uncover anything untoward is just wishful thinking - Pattaya stinks of ill intent and the above 9 points are entirely plausible - 'right on statement's such as 'we will wait until the police finish their investigations' or 'maybe ihe condo was in his name' are complete nonsense and irrelavent really as i'm sure every TV reader knows.........