Thai Girls = Bar Girls....

shopgurl

It's pure conveience for some people sure walk into a bar bar fine a girl and that's it for some guys it takes patience and will with a regular Thai Girl. :D Some men don't like that or don't want that.

But according to some posters Thai women are the devil in disguise :o please be gentle when responding to that folks :D

With all the threads about bargirls I would really like to know in all fairness, what is the difference between being attracted to a BARGIRL and a THAI GIRL, aren't they really the same person?

Or is it just pure convenience that pulls you in?

Do you know any bargirls?? ShopGurl. I wish some were on this forum would like to hear what they have to say about things.

Oh my goodness! Not another Bargirl Thread!

I bet Thaivisa will soon be renamed " Thai Bargirl Visa! :o

With all the threads about bargirls I would really like to know in all fairness, what is the difference between being attracted to a BARGIRL and a THAI GIRL, aren't they really the same person? 

Or is it just pure convenience that pulls you in?

Well, Some Thai girls are Bargirls, but not all Thai Girls are Bargirls... :D

Actually, this is what an old expat told me ina Bar in Chiang Mai.....

If you have a limited amount of time in Thailand,like a week, go with the Bargirls...

If you have far more than a week to spend in Thailand, you are better off going with the regular Thai girls... :D

Personally, I'm attracted to all good looking women, they don't have to be Thai , or Bargirls, or even Thai Bargirls.. :D

Well if you can't beat them, join them eh???  :D

It's not the fixation but it's the wonderment of why Bargirls?  Why not office girls, restaurant girls, other thai girls????

Maybe because bargirls have far more oppurtunity to practice and speak English than the average Thai office/restaurant/etc. girl ? :o

Well if you can't beat them, join them eh???  :D

It's not the fixation but it's the wonderment of why Bargirls?  Why not office girls, restaurant girls, other thai girls????

Maybe because bargirls have far more oppurtunity to practice and speak English than the average Thai office/restaurant/etc. girl ? :D

Ohhh admit it Narachon it's easy sex that's all it boils down to :o

Do you know any bargirls?? ShopGurl. I wish some were on this forum would like to hear what they have to say about things.

As a matter of fact, I do. That's why I'm intrigued to know the other side of the story. It's a waste of life if you're only talking to one crowd....

What does it take to bag a "normal" girl?

Too much time. Too much uncertainty. lies? getting to know the person. Letting the other find out your faults. getting "trained" - whipped. blah blah blah and then the breakup.

or get married then divorce, then give all your money away.

or.

Have a beer, look around, find one you like, get a nice smile, good laugh and probly shagadelic night. In the morning, wish her well, smile and send her off

hmmmm. Pretty easy choice really.

Personally i got a a Thai gf. Shes is not a BG and has never been one. She speaks great English, has a degree earns 25,00 baht a month minimum. Met her on Samet around the Kings b/day last year. I can understand guys who come to Thailand for a holiday and want the easy option ie. SEX. If you live here , why would you want some BG that will go with anyone with enough money. i cant understand it. There is so many beautiful women in this country that there is no need to go with a hooker. You'll be surprised that many of these women will speak to you if you just say hello. Not in a condasending Sawa dee khup. This is easy for anyone. If you can at least ask some basic other questions, How are you? Whats your name? etc. Then maybe you might meet a genuine loving person and not just someone who f#### for money.

A BG forum? Seriously guys?

I personally reckon it'll end up making the Bearpit look like nursery school. Saying that, it'll take all the sh*te away from the other forums.

How about a poll? Joy. The options could be:

I'm sick of:

• Threads about bargirls
  • Polls
  • Polls about bargirls
  • None. I love it all. Stick me in a seperate forum dedicated to all this <deleted> and let me wallow in it.

Don't want to launch this poll myself because I really can't be fcked.

I'm sick of:
  • Threads about bargirls
  • Polls
  • Polls about bargirls
  • None. I love it all. Stick me in a seperate forum dedicated to all this <deleted> and let me wallow in it.

Don't want to launch this poll myself because I really can't be fcked.

i suggest that if you & similar like-minded members are truly 'sick' of bg threads then don't post in them... it's a simple as that!