Bali To Manila

taxin

Anyone know the best rourte from Bali to Manila ?

the best - i dont know. but surely it would be cheap, if you take a flight bali to KL and then proceed KL to Manila (Clark).. around 5.500 baht all in all

bali, then arrive midnight in KL, then morning 7 fly to manila

Depends what is best for you? cheap or rather better/safe ?

There are no direct flights from denpasar to MNL.

Cheapest option will be to use a indonesian airline from Denpasar to KUL, then KUL to MNL with Cebu Pacific (to Manila clark).

If you want to fly higher regarded airlines, you can fly via Singapore (singapore airlines all the way) or via Hong Kong (Cathay pacific all the way)

have a nice trip.

Thanks everyone.

Looks like I will have to go via KL or Sing, was rather hoping for a different way to avoid spending a night in one of the 2 places. The Clark flights are very early in the morning so a stay over is certain. Sing (Tiger) departs 09.20, KL (Airasia) departs 07.20.

Bali-Kota Kinabalu-Clark would have been perfect but im a month or so early for that one. Oh well, theres always next time !

Thanks everyone.

Looks like I will have to go via KL or Sing, was rather hoping for a different way to avoid spending a night in one of the 2 places. The Clark flights are very early in the morning so a stay over is certain. Sing (Tiger) departs 09.20, KL (Airasia) departs 07.20.

Bali-Kota Kinabalu-Clark would have been perfect but im a month or so early for that one. Oh well, theres always next time !

try Cebu Pacific. they have midnight flights out of KL or Singapore to Manila (not Clark).

website is www.cebupacificair.com