Time For All To Pull Together

Now I know that many of you have registered to vote as an absentee voter living in Thailand.

It goes deeper than that. I think that we should all pull together no matter what our polictical affilliation is.

After all, in less than 60 days one of the candidates will be the President of the United States of America, no matter if you are a Republican or a Democrat.

So to show your solidarity; I ask that all absent voters living in Thailand that are voting for John Kerry drive during the day with your headlights on.

And if your polictical affilliation is causing you to vote for George W. Bush, then I ask that while driving at night, that you do so with your headlights off.

Bush, Blair, Howard, Koizumi...who could ask for a better Dream Team ? The world supports them or they wouldn't have elected them and soon...re-elect them all ! Back in the bag all Planters Peanuts :o

Collina...this is OK, right? You're not gonna ban me for funning these gay guys, right :D

I'm not American but . PLEASE!!! Dont vote for Bush. Hes a f###### idiot and out of touch with the rest of the world. Maybe Kerry might be shit. But i reckon ..

Can he be any worse? Vote Kerry. F### Bush. no idea!

How interesting. A non American advising Americans how to vote. Do you really think your post is going to sway even one voter to change their mind? I guess you feel better for venting, but all it does is prove that we have the right to free speech. Each country picks their own leaders; except of course in the the dictatorships where free elections are not held, free speech and a free press are not tolerated. Happily for both of us, we have the right to express our opinions. Both of us just have. :o

One thing for sure, joke-section or not, make use of your voting right.

Don't forget, every country deserves the leader they elected!

Above is an advice from a non-US citizen, and one more point, I mentioned before,

'who ever you elect, let him do the best job he can, within the area he was elected to. Don't let him out to other countries who have no voting rights and thus cannot defend themselves.

How interesting. A non American advising Americans how to vote.

Isn't that what americans tend to do about other countries?

Although non americans don't vote in the US they still can have an opinion about it.

You might not get the perfect president that time around, but come on avoid repeating past mistakes!!