Alternatives To Bg's & Bb's...

Harry Palmer

as i've been trying to explain, there is much more to the los than wasting your lives in go-go bars, massage parlours & houses of ill-repute in general...

perhaps we can focus on such alternatives here... the kind of activities that the good christian farang men folk of the board should be involved in...

bird watching...

the los has a truly beautifil assortment of birds... check out the BCST 'Bird Conservation Society of Thailand' @ http://www.bcst.org/

flying...

flying lessons and & certification may be obtained from the 'Thai Flying Club' @ http://www.thaiflyingclub.com/

bicycling...

mountain biking is popular as are bike tours, check out http://www.cyclingthailand.com/ for more info.

golf...

golf tours, golf vacations and golf holidays, golf schools and golf tournaments, check out http://www.golfinthailand.com/

jogging...

parks are a great place to job in bkk, lumpini for example. out in the suburbs there are plenty of suitable roads that joggers may enjoy... sorry no link :o

scuba diving...

literally hundreds of wonderful dives & clubs in the los... check out tp://www.thaidiver.net/ & http://www.divethailand.net/

adventure tours...

rafting, cycling & team building exercises... maybe check out http://www.wild-planet.co.th/

anymore for anymore?

as i've been trying to explain, there is much more to the los than wasting your lives in go-go bars, massage parlours & houses of ill-repute in general...

perhaps we can focus on such alternatives here... the kind of activities that the good christian farang men folk of the board should be involved in...

bird watching...

the los has a truly beautifil assortment of birds... check out the BCST 'Bird Conservation Society of Thailand' @ http://www.bcst.org/

flying...

flying lessons and & certification may be obtained from the 'Thai Flying Club' @ http://www.thaiflyingclub.com/

bicycling...

mountain biking is popular as are bike tours, check out http://www.cyclingthailand.com/ for more info.

jogging...

parks are a great place to job in bkk, lumpini for example. out in the suburbs there are plenty of suitable roads that joggers may enjoy... sorry no link :D

scuba diving...

literally hundreds of wonderful dives & clubs in the los... check out tp://www.thaidiver.net/ & http://www.divethailand.net/

adventure tours...

rafting, cycling & team building exercises... maybe check out http://www.wild-planet.co.th/

anymore for anymore?

-_-:( Bird watching....yes i look at alot of birds when in thailand....

:D Flying.....yeh...some people called it a disco lolley...but it made the night fun...

:) Bicycling...Yeh ....I ride them all night in the Hotel.....

:D Jogging...Better run down the soi if I get to drunk and ring the bell......

:wub: Scuda diving.....I love it when they go down.... :D

:o Adventure Tour.....Trying a change ladys half way out of NaNa carpark when u see a much better one..without starting world war three.... :)

Harry...ur Gay

Who are you trying to save Hairy? Grown men and women satisfying their needs? Or, perhaps your own conscious, for all the time you wasted in LOS patronizing the boom-boom bars?

I fail to see the point and humour of dredging up this same topic day after day. People <deleted>*k. Get over it.

Who are you trying to save Hairy? Grown men and women satisfying their needs? Or, perhaps your own conscious, for all the time you wasted in LOS patronizing the boom-boom bars?

I fail to see the point and humour of dredging up this same topic day after day. People <deleted>*k. Get over it.

another ignorant poster... why do the tv have so many of them?

this is a post highlighting the alternatives to as you so eloquently phrase it 'patronizing the boom-boom bars'...

it's hardly a dredged up topic... or perhaps i have missed those threads discussing the bird-watching experiences of members in chang mai?

isn't it interesting that a typical bg thread attracts somewhere between 50 & 100 replies, whilst a topic covering a selection of the decent offerings of the los, draws less than 5... most of which are off topic anyway!

Fishing. I've never been but it's apparently a good excuse to get pissed. But you have to take a BG, otherwise they will think you are serious about fishing.

Shooting ranges. Paintball, go karting, water skiing, parachuting, bungee jumping. But most people do all that in 2 weeks every year, then go home to farangland.

Guess you never get bored with the boom boom scene.

> it's hardly a dredged up topic... or perhaps i have missed those threads

> discussing the bird-watching experiences of members in chang mai?

They all died from bird flu.

> isn't it interesting that a typical bg thread attracts somewhere

> between 50 & 100 replies, whilst a topic covering a selection

> of the decent offerings of the los, draws less than 5...

Yes, that is interesting.. Well if everyone is happy to reply to these things, Google doesn't care to what topic it puts the ads as long as it gets a lot of hits. I'm seriously considering to suggest making a specific Harry-Palmer subforum for the bg-rants.

Cheers,

Chanchao

HarryPalmer: When you use terminology as

the kind of activities that the good christian farang men folk of the board

you imply that your a relgionist of the christian persuasion. By doing so, you are excluding the majority of humans on the planet from your "activities". Likewise, Christian protelizing is one of that religions most offensive characteristics, as you can easily see from the negative responses you elicited in this thread.

By advancing the many "attractions" of Thailand and listing their internet links you provide a service, but when you couple it with verbal garbage and an approach of "preaching", prostelizing and putting down other members who choose other "actiivites", you get what you deserve in replies.

another ignorant poster... why do the tv have so many of them?

it's hardly a dredged up topic... or perhaps i have missed those threads discussing the bird-watching experiences of members in chang mai?

Perhaps to deal with rubbish poster like yourself? :o

And it's "Chiang Mai".

I don't think it's odd that BG's threads have got more attentions than bird-watching ones. Like igotworms said.. people shag. If you prefer to discuss bird-watching, then start a thread about it. Don't start threads to slag BGs and others off over and over again.

Now, go get laid. I promise you will feel better.

isn't it interesting that a typical bg thread attracts somewhere between 50 & 100 replies, whilst a topic covering a selection of the decent offerings of the los, draws less than 5... most of which are off topic anyway!

Here's a thought...anyone who replies to Hairy's topics should be severly scorned. I will now refrain from reading and posting in of Hairy's fishing expedition topics. We must stop encouraging this tool. We've created Hairy. Now, we must set this god awful process in reverse. So long Hairy, may your Christian path be clear and true to its intended destination, a wasted life bound for infinite purgatory.

Does anyone see the hypocrisy in the postings?

When people post about bargirls, there's the assured backlash and hostility towards the topic but when someone tries to bring up a non-bargirl subject, they get bombarded with snide postings....

Lets face, we're all human, no matter where we are from or who we are, we're no different than bargirls and we're no different from Harry, it's human nature, we are all entitled to have our own views but it's a question of etiquette and respect that we have to bring to our own postings. I have learned too well that there will always be someone that won't see eye to eye with you but if you can look at the bigger picture, which is the fact that you might learn more or read a different viewpoint that might change or alter what you thought at first, maybe that is how we should view it. But hostile, sarcastic, rude, backlashing postings...isn't that just like adding fuel to fire?

And with this, I am now ready to read the backlashing on this.....

bird watching...

the los has a truly beautifil assortment of birds...

Yes, it has ... and guess what ... birds are natural born fornicators!

If I become a good Christian man (note uppercase "C", you disrespectful worm!) can I emulate the birds ?

Lets face, we're all human, no matter where we are from or who we are

Most of you are human.

we're no different than bargirls
That's a broad sweeping statement ... but I know what you mean.
and we're no different from Harry

I'm so different from Hairy Palms that he's not even on the same planet!

it's human nature, we are all entitled to have our own views but it's a question of etiquette and respect that we have to bring to our own postings.
I treat everyone with respect until they prove themselves unworthy of respect.
But hostile, sarcastic, rude, backlashing postings...isn't that just like adding fuel to fire?

In some cases, adding fuel to the fire should be compulsory.

The great thing about Thailand is that we can do all the decent activities Harry talks about, which many of already indulge in, and do the other fun stuff too.

I second the notion that LC should get quote of the day. Good on ya woman!

Shopgurl, HP's original post is suggestive that the viewers of this forum do nothing but screw around with BG's, tied along with the usual self-righteous <deleted>. People are wise to this so therefore assault accordingly, hence the tone of the posts.

In short, the guy's a prick.

He's just trolling, maybe the longest ever.

His first posts were just general 'happy happy joy joy, lets play a game' posts. Annoying in their own way, granted. After a week or two he buggered off back to Ajarn. Then he came back with the crash, found a little niche that provoked a reaction and has worked that theme ever since.

I can see him dancing and slapping his hands with glee everytime someone responds to him and cooing 'mmmmmm, preciouuuusss, my preciouuusssssss'. Igots is quite correct that we created him by responding to him, I would imagine as he started most of the BG threads he's on fairly thin ice, what next for him now that the BG thing has been culled?

I treat everyone with respect until they prove themselves unworthy of respect.

Thus spake the old man who married a bargirl.

I suppose most of your customers' identities have become blurred in your mind after spending most of your miserable life sitting on the peg in a cheap Algiers bum-brothel ... but I'm not the one who married a bargirl.

You have me confused with your pimp father!

Allahu acrobat, spermbreath!

I suppose most of your customers' identities have become blurred in your mind after spending most of your miserable life sitting on the peg in a cheap Algiers bum-brothel ... but I'm not the one who married a bargirl.

You have me confused with your pimp father!

Allahu acrobat, spermbreath!

You don't mean to say little Rodney that you actually.....you actually.......you actually........all those those decades ago......you actually summoned up the balls to talk to a real girl!!

Never!!

And there was I thinking you ended up married to that little bargirl you told us all that you first met back in 1936.