Bgs Never Want To Talk About

Darlek

its kinda strange when you ask them about their previous customers , i have never met any BG who would reveal a thing about their other men.

its as if they never existed .

are they ashamed ? or just cagey as it could jeopordise their begging letters /sms?

why do you want to know

:D Good question Dave, Why would you want to know about who's cock the dirty little urchin had been sucking a few hours earlier?

Yeah, some things you best off not knowing.

One things for sure, she will have had bigger, better, faster, harder, deeper, scabier, cheesier, hairier, kinkier, doubled her, etc, etc, etc........... :o

Same old Same old, what is it with all these BG threads...

I'm going to have to go mental and have a mass locking spree on any thread with the word BG in it... the admins might not like it but it will sure as h**l make things more interesting <sigh>

I'm going to have to go mental and have a mass locking spree on any thread with the word BG in it... the admins might not like it but it will sure as h**l make things more interesting <sigh>

My suggestion - 2 things :

1. Make a seperate Bargirl sub-forum.

2. Enable the members to turn off the view of selected sub-forums. No the normal view will not show stuff you don't want to see.

The result, people who are bored with the B/G threads won't see them. and the rest can have their tawdry discussions.

What do you think Admin ???

Don't just talk about it - do it!

This forum has a reputation for sensible discussion. It would be nice to see it retained.

My suggestion - 2 things :

1. Make a seperate Bargirl sub-forum.

2. Enable the members to turn off the view of selected sub-forums. No the normal view will not show stuff you don't want to see.

The result, people who are bored with the B/G threads won't see them. and the rest can have their tawdry discussions.

What do you think Admin ???

Good try Mattnich but I personally don't think it will happen :o