Thai Massage For Mens Sexual Potency

uk_falang

Hi

Someone told me about a special type of traditional thai massage. It is for increasing mens power! They push around the top of the legs, stomach and other areas. I belive this is for blood flow etc. It makes you a very good lover apparently.

I am not talking about naughty massage.

Please if anyone can tell me the name of this massage - so I can ask for it.

Also any suggestions of a good place to get this in chiang mai

Hi

Someone told me about a special type of traditional thai massage. It is for increasing mens power! They push around the top of the legs, stomach and other areas. I belive this is for blood flow etc. It makes you a very good lover apparently.

I dont believe there is one. I think it has more to do with the sexual desirability of the masseuse rather than the massage. Of course if you are being massaged in another area -- that has been known to help.

If you're over 50 or so, your ability to maintain an erection will start to diminish anyway. Diet, stress, weight, alcohol, exercise, drug use both prescribed and other, and lifestyle all play a part, not to mention the attractiveness of your partner, or the longevity of your relationship. Sadly for many, the decline of the penis is inevitable. Tim

dont waste your time or money.

want to be a tiger and blow big?

get the following:

arginine(aakg)

horny goat weed

maca

catuaba

acetyl l carnitine

terribulus

lecithin

zma

yohimbine hcl

on top eat well good multivitamins exercise and you will be a tiger. your testosterone will increase, your blood flow will increase, your loads will be much bigger and intense etc.

sampam

i only know about lecithin for health and yombee for sex

i do know exercise helps tremendously

i dint have much luck with yohombee

quality can vary

can you give us some details about obtaining these things in Thailand:

administration, dosage, your age, etc, etc...

any and all info

how did you learn about these things?

i have yet to research on the internet about this

Hi

An excellent sales pitch, no doubt :o

What about if you took steriods (legal of course). Wouldn't that increase your 'power' ?

steroids depends on which one. eg if you took testosterone it would definately increase your desire and excitement and would make you look a bullhorn and horny all the time but it would not necessarily improve your load or stamina or anything else. it would just make you very horny and many people ofcourse have other sides like aggression etc.

mrtoad very silly and uninformed comment. actually its the oppposite. it makes it bigger but shrinks your testicles due to excess free testosterone in your blood which is regulated by your hypothalamus hence tells it to stop producing it and hence why it shrinks. there are ofcourse ways to avoid the shrinkage and to keep your testes kind of idling. infact testosterone is a necessary compound needed for penile growth during puberty in addition to other hormones like HGH IGF etc. without it or with low levels of it your penile tissue would be small than compared to one with adequate or above adequate levels.

get the following:

<snip>

horny goat weed

<snip>

Unbelievably, I actually got a flyer for this stuff from a reputable company in SG a couple of months ago!!! :o Thought it was so hilarious I pdf'd it to all my friends. The name is just tooooooooooooooo funny to be taken at all seriously - who is going to go into a shop and ask for some "horny goat weed"??? :D:D:D

20080204145811288.pdf

get the following:

<snip>

horny goat weed

<snip>

Unbelievably, I actually got a flyer for this stuff from a reputable company in SG a couple of months ago!!! :o Thought it was so hilarious I pdf'd it to all my friends. The name is just tooooooooooooooo funny to be taken at all seriously - who is going to go into a shop and ask for some "horny goat weed"??? :D:D:D

Okay. So can I ask for "horny old goat weed"??????? :D

What about if you took steriods (legal of course). Wouldn't that increase your 'power' ?

steroids depends on which one. eg if you took testosterone it would definately increase your desire and excitement and would make you look a bullhorn and horny all the time but it would not necessarily improve your load or stamina or anything else. it would just make you very horny and many people ofcourse have other sides like aggression etc.

mrtoad very silly and uninformed comment. actually its the oppposite. it makes it bigger but shrinks your testicles due to excess free testosterone in your blood which is regulated by your hypothalamus hence tells it to stop producing it and hence why it shrinks. there are ofcourse ways to avoid the shrinkage and to keep your testes kind of idling. infact testosterone is a necessary compound needed for penile growth during puberty in addition to other hormones like HGH IGF etc. without it or with low levels of it your penile tissue would be small than compared to one with adequate or above adequate levels.

sampam, I was just being a little bit facetious regarding the original comment about taking steroids, which you have clearly pointed out in your post. I'm sorry, that you couldn't see the joke in it :o . I really couldn't be bothered to write about the drawbacks of taking steroids for such a reason and probably without medical supervision, as there is plenty of information available.

I think that you will agree, that much of this is related more to lifestyle, i.e exercise, diet etc, etc

BTW, I am far from uniformed.

Edited by mrtoad

Hi

Please see this link

http://www.tao-garden.com/clinic_v1/karsai.php

Hi

I dont believe there is one. I think it has more to do with the sexual desirability of the masseuse rather than the massage. Of course if you are being massaged in another area -- that has been known to help.

If you're over 50 or so, your ability to maintain an erection will start to diminish anyway. Diet, stress, weight, alcohol, exercise, drug use both prescribed and other, and lifestyle all play a part, not to mention the attractiveness of your partner, or the longevity of your relationship. Sadly for many, the decline of the penis is inevitable. Tim

hmmmmm

maybe that's why the retirement age for Thailand visas is 50 :o

• 3 weeks later...
dont waste your time or money. want to be a tiger and blow big? get the following: arginine(aakg) horny goat weed maca catuaba acetyl l carnitine terribulus lecithin zma yohimbine hcl on top eat well good multivitamins exercise and you will be a tiger. your testosterone will increase, your blood flow will increase, your loads will be much bigger and intense etc.

That's Tribulus Terrestris.

Also, don't forget Mucuna pruriens. Helps increase dopamine levels. I take both everyday, two hours after main meal w/ vitamins, coffee).

Yohimbe (low dose), lecithin 1200mg capsule, zinc gluconate (low dose) and some other stuff only every other day. This regimen works.

Good to see someone else thinks like me.... :o

Edited by ballzafire

dont waste your time or money. want to be a tiger and blow big? get the following: <snip> horny goat weed <snip>

Actually, it's "one of the most valued tonics of Chinese herbalism". (See this link from a reputable source). I have some but haven't needed it yet since my current regimen is working (I don't want to crack the seal and have the humidity here get to it just yet until I'm ready to use it up).

I also have tried Maca and the Malaysian aphrodisiac Tongkat-Ali, but both don't seem to agree with me (each makes me feel slightly ill for some reason).

i think the name of the massage is called "chok wow"

Most shops should be familiar with the this technique so you should have no problems when you request it.

I tried but my masseuse just looked puzzled and said she knew nothing about kite flying. :o

i think the name of the massage is called "chok wow"

Most shops should be familiar with the this technique so you should have no problems when you request it.

I tried but my masseuse just looked puzzled and said she knew nothing about kite flying. :D

:o:D :D :D

Suprised it took this long for these type of responses.

Hi

http://www.massagetherapy.com/learnmore/benefits.php

" dotted_black.gif

The Benefits Of Massage

What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:

• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
  • Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
  • Ease medication dependence.
  • Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
  • Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
  • Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
  • Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
  • Increase joint flexibility.
  • Lessen depression and anxiety.
  • Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
  • Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
  • Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
  • Reduce spasms and cramping.
  • Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
  • Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
  • Relieve migraine pain.

A Powerful Ally

There’s no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen.

Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress. This translates into:

• Decreased anxiety.
  • Enhanced sleep quality.
  • Greater energy.
  • Improved concentration.
  • Increased circulation.
  • Reduced fatigue.

Furthermore, clients often report a sense of perspective and clarity after receiving a massage. The emotional balance bodywork provides can often be just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits.

Profound Effects

In response to massage, specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body, with profound effects. Research shows that with massage:

• Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
  • Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
  • Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
  • High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones.
  • Premenstrual syndrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
  • Preterm infants have improved weight gain.

Research continues to show the enormous benefits of touch—which range from treating chronic diseases, neurological disorders, and injuries, to alleviating the tensions of modern lifestyles. Consequently, the medical community is actively embracing bodywork, and massage is becoming an integral part of hospice care and neonatal intensive care units. Many hospitals are also incorporating on-site massage practitioners and even spas to treat postsurgery or pain patients as part of the recovery process.

Increase the Benefits with Frequent Visits

Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.

Review the clinical research studies examining the benefits of massage.

Review massage information from the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, a division of the National Institutes of Health."

I think receiving regular massage (once a week) will improve your health and well-being. Therefore, in theory, one should experience "increased mens power".

What have you got to lose? A "therapeutic" Thai massage usually runs about 300 baht per 2 hour session. Try it for a few months, see what happens. Only you can judge, how you are feeling.