Do You Have A Mia Noi?

is ther ea swinger club open yet in bangkok

we (me and my lady ) would like to have some more fun

in europe there is never a concern about

just go for a sauna and have a nice evening with some additional one or two

any recommends

i would have some recommendations. but, quick question. do you mind waiting outside?

:o

Now maybe this is where people will criticise me, but if I think of this Thai girl as my 'wife', then who is my Mia Noi? Well, it is another Thai girl who is totally uninhibited in bed (!!), but who definitely is not wife material....

3 women is definitely enough . . .

I would certainly not criticize you. If you are able to handle it then hey, more power to you Simon. Must say, i'm impressed!

Too many hassles. No mia noi, thanks. Caring for one's immediate and extended family is enough of a task. I'd say that most people really can't afford it (to do it properly: paying for ALL of your kids' educations, cars, attorney's fees, etc. in addition to whatever the mia noi spends). Not to mention mia nois and mia luangs are often (not always) polar opposites trying pull as much funds from the others as possible.

I definitely can sympathize with guys who do have them though (it's probably not so different than the mentality that falangs who marry bargirls have). It's a mix of pity + passion that's difficult to resist unless you have a fairly strong resolve.

:o

I know lots of guys who sleep with other women apart from their partner but one wife is enough and the idea of having 2 wives just means double the headache, right?

I am told that traditionally the mia luang manages the mia nois. It still happens.

Well?

Mai mii ...

Mai ao ...

Another note ...

My fiancee's only husband was killed in a car crash, with a mia noi in the passenger seat. Poor guy never got to see his daughter grow into a smart cute young child and his daughter has never known a father (though she calls me "Papa" now).

It's inconceivable for me to even think about risking putting them through that kind of mental anguish again. Not to mention the fact that I've never liked juggling girlfriends, even throughout my earlier years.

When we talk on the phone, we sometimes joke with each other about being a "butterfly" or having a "tirak #2" but that is only to ease the pain of being apart so much.

no i don't have a mistress or whatever you like to call them...

i am reminded of a passage memorized at sunday school...

“Marry of the women that please you, two, three or four, but if you fear that you will not be able to deal justly with them, then only one.”

it is interesting though that our lord jesus is not reported as prohibiting polygyny in any of the scriptures... :o

the most important step in my opinion, by far, is proper choice of woman... successful relationships come down to shared values and interests...

some people value a trophy wife or subserviant maid, but in my experience such relationships rarely stand the test of time...

Sorry mods but I can´t resist this one... (only in jest folks...)

it is interesting though that our lord jesus is not reported as prohibiting polygyny in any of the scriptures...

...but it is written that he liked bg´s... Mary Magdalena to name but one.

He was human too right! :D

In answer to the query though, NO I don´t (have a mia noi). And I do believe in monogamy. And I´m a thaivisa.com user, not bg user.

I wonder how thai women feel about this last time i was in Thailand watched some crazy Thai movie it showed the man getting married but to two women at once!!! :o

Ah yes, I saw that movie too. It was broadcast right after the live telecast of those two monkeys that married in Lopburi. :D

I've often contemplated a 'Mia Noi' but as yet to research the finer points.

Such as : do I have to pay for an apartment?

are there social expectations for this relationship?

is a maid a better alternative?

do they (mia nois) reguarly have their fellas children?

will she be seeing other men?

separation?

(is there any divorce procedure if things go bad ?)

There's a lot to weigh up in this matter but it's worth considering such issues before one makes a headlong dive into a 'two wives' scenario.

PoolCleaner, try this link.

http://www.asiaweek.com/asiaweek/97/0606/feat2.html

To answer some of your points from personal experiences.

I've had many over the years and have never paid them for any apartments, sick buffalo, medicine for dying relatives etc. Mainly because they've had employment in a factory, shop, office etc. or have had support from husbands or a wealthy family. Once you start supporting them or buying them gifts then I would imagine it would surely make it much harder for them to part with you sometime in the future. It wouldn't be just you that they'll miss but also any extra income or gifts that you've been lavishing on them. The separation could then get a little messy.

Social expectations?

That would be up to you. I only take them on the occasional 1-5 day trips somewhere on the bike. I try not to meet any of their friends and definitely do not take up any offers to meet their families or visit their towns or villages. After a week or two of a 'boyfriend/girlfriend' type of relationship it then becomes just an intimate one.

Is a maid a better option?

That really would be 'shitting on your own doorstep' :D

Would you be helping the maid with 'washing the dishes' everytime your wife takes a shower? For me it would too tempting to get in a 'few quickies' everytime my wife turns her back that I would get 'caught in the act' eventually. :D

MNs have kids with guys?

Maybe some have done so in the past with the guys permission but usually the idea of a MN is not for raising families.

In the case of fear of entrapment? Make sure they have some form of contraception as well as your own. Keep a note of any tri-monthly jabs that they have and make sure they keep to their appointments.

Will she have other guys?

I've had some who were single that said that I was the only guy in their lives which turned out to be false. I've had a few who were already married but most of them were divorcees with a kid or two.

It's up to you to decide whether you're happy with her seeing someone else. Remember, you'll be the one with another partner so she may assume that she can see someone else too. It may depend on how deep a relationship you want or whether you plan on paying for decent accommodation, giving her a monthly allowance, paying for tuition etc. and if by doing so, you stipulate as to what she can and cannot do. My relationships are only for 'intimate liasons' so I, nor they, impose any rules or regulations on each other.

Separation?(is there any divorce procedure if things go bad?)

For the MN I don't think so. If your wife finds out then I'm sure she'd make life a little difficult for you. :o

A few other points to consider;

If intimacy is all that you want, and by rights it should be, then make sure that the MN doesn't have too many better qualities than your wife.

Don't get too attached to them or let them get too attached to you.

Don't let them know where you live or work.

Don't change your habits that will make your wife suspect that there's someone else.

Best answer to this I've seen/heard was some months back. It said (paraphrase):

"Western guys talk a lot about having extra-marital relationships but rarely have them. Thai men have extra-marital affairs all the time, but rarely talk about them"

My answer: Can see the desire for extra-marital sex, and that's why there are so many massage parlours. But as the others have said though, one Mia is expensive enough and trouble enough. Also have heard independently that Mia Noi's DO INDEED try to get preggers. And in response to the peson who asked do they just want the money? The answer is: 'No that hot little honey from Chula university is just dying to have some old balding, out of shape guy to embarrass her when he takes her out for dinner'. That's why she's always looking in the mirror.. :o

it is interesting though that our lord jesus is not reported as prohibiting polygyny in any of the scriptures...

...but it is written that he liked bg´s... Mary Magdalena to name but one.

Actually, nowhere in the Bible of the Christians is Mary of Magdalene named as a prostitute ... she was said to be a woman of low repute.

What makes Magdalene interesting (to me, as a Buddhist who believes that even the lowest bargirl should be respected as a lady) is that such a low class of woman was given the singular honor of being the first person to see the resurrected Jesus.

Granted. Low repute. :o

My Wife's best friend  she is a mia noi   Her husband has his first wife in nong khai  his second wife pays for everything  their apartment and his first's wifes apartment.

I met the man  Thai  her husband,  I didn't like him when I first met him   I found out later he wanted to add my wife (of course before i married her)  to his harem.

She said no,  Thank Goodness 

I didn't like him because i found out from my wife he hits her friend at least a few times a week,  Thing i am worried about it  my wife has not heard from her in quite some time.  They use to work together.

I myself would not want a mia noi  not because of the headaches  but i only want my wife,  she is happy with my decision also.  plus i can't bear to hurt my wife anyway.

Do I understand this right?

The woman is a minor wife to a "husband", who regularly beats her, and she is financing their shared apartment and also the one the guy shares with his main wife? :o

I am baffeled. :D

Shall we organize a little forum excursion to Nong Khai with some of the more "extrovert" posters to give him some constructive criticism?

It's true stroll his mia noi never had a boyfriend and she thought she would never get married So she married this thai guy She say's she loves him very much I guess some people just go through life with blinders on :D

Hey if you did go to "Talk" to him :D You'd probably have to wake him up first He's probably got an alcohol IV in him right about now. :D

I guess the way i was raised and saw my dad only had my mom  that i would never want a mia noi

Don't worry, If you were raised in Thailand, you' d probably have three or four by now.... :D

Even if i was raised in thailand only one girl for me :o