Siracha Samitivej Hosp

rocky123

We usually had our teeth clean every 6 months there. My husband claimed that his dentist is pretty good. Her name's Orawan. And mine's Supawee. Supawee speaks good english. Generally I think it's a little better than Phyathai for the teeth.

Samitivej is a place to go if you don't want to wait too long and if you know you're having some sort of common sickness. Most docotrs are young grads. If you have no idea what's going on with you, go to Phyathai instead. They've got more experienced doctors generally.

But teethwise, I think Samitivej scores on it's equipment and technology.

Anyone had dealings with the dental dept at Samitivej ?? Thankyou.

if you want a really great dentist at a well equipped surgery in Siracha, try Katy at Dental Corner on the left side of the road (on the corner obviously) at the back of big shopping centre.

I highly recommend Modern Smile. I don't have the telephone number offhand though...

They speak a little English, but they are really good. The prices are good and the services are excellent.

Much cheaper than BKK or Pattaya with none of the farang dental factory issues.

I phoned the place and after 10 min got an English speaking person who informed me the Bridge would cost 10,000 bht. I asked several times to make 100% sure and she kept saying this price. What a waste of time, go there and it was 40,000. They said sowy, fuc_kups... :o

I phoned the place and after 10 min got an English speaking person who informed me the Bridge would cost 10,000 bht. I asked several times to make 100% sure and she kept saying this price. What a waste of time, go there and it was 40,000. They said sowy, fuc_kups... :D

Rocky, from your profile :

I need a 6 tooth bridge replaced and have had quotes from 38,000 to 75,000.

Did you think anywhere the price would be 10,000 Baht for 6 teeth? :o

Went with major tooth problem to Dental Care Centre in Memorial Hospital - don't know the name of the dentist, but there is only one.

I seemed to suffer from a root canal infection, which they found after some X-rays.

The involved lost a filling some time ago and was ready to be restored: a crown was necessary.

Treatment:

1st session (1,5 hour) for the first root canal treatment + temporary filling + anti biotics + pain killers

2nd session (1,5 hour) for the second root canal treatment (the same canal) + preparations for the crown

3rd session (2 hours) for the placement of the crown; a lot of grinding and fitting before it was fitted in finally, but the result is 100%. As if it is my own!!

Total cost: THB 15,680 and that was the only pain I suffered: in my wallet. The rest of the treatments was absolutely painless.