Information Needed

hi...im a non immigrant b visa holder, and my wp is still in the process, my question is that my visa will expire this oct, so it means that i have to go immigration to have it extended right? im wondering if the immigartion will give me 90 dyas or the usual 30 days?

30 days. You must take the receipt showing you applied for your work permit and apply for the extension. You'll get 30 days under consideration.

To qualify for the extension of stay, your employer must have a physical address with 4 Thais working per WP; 2 million Baht paid up capital with 1 million working, and they are paying you the minimum salary required for your nationality.

www.sunbeltasia.com

......................To qualify for the extension of stay, your employer must have a physical address with 4 Thais working per WP; 2 million Baht paid up capital with 1 million working, and they are paying you the minimum salary required for your nationality. 

www.sunbeltasia.com

Thanks for the information, Sunbelt Asia, but I was just wondering - do those workpermit minimum salary levels (per nationality) apply to teachers at government schools (which, of course, don't pay that much)? I'd been listening for many months, and thought teachers are exempt. I just read al 8 pages of the related thread, and it doesn't conclude regarding teachers.