Anyone Fancy A Beer Or 2 This Saturday Night

Blinky Bill

I guess Chas and Rachel will be at the Cricket Sixes Piss-up but if anyone wants to join up for a bit of bullshit and a few beers let's do it at Tuskers 7.30 pm onwards.

I just might join you, unless I forget to :o

/ Priceless

Edited by Priceless

I guess Chas and Rachel will be at the Cricket Sixes Piss-up but if anyone wants to join up for a bit of bullshit and a few beers let's do it at Tuskers 7.30 pm onwards.

I'm a probable starter but you will have to give me some coaching on the bullshit part.

So basically the same thing we do on TV but in this case we won't be drinking alone? :o

So basically the same thing we do on TV but in this case we won't be drinking alone? :o

If it makes you feel better Mobs we'll just ignore you so you can continue to drink alone.

Edited by Blinky Bill

If it makes you feel better Mobs we'll just ignore you so you can continue to drink alone.

Say what? Why is it not good enough that it would make us feel better? :D

Say what? Why is it not good enough that it would make us feel better? :D

Is that a lawyer's way to convert everything into a state of confusion?

Say what? Why is it not good enough that it would make us feel better? :o

If it would make you feel better to think so, I would be happy to say yes.

Say what? Why is it not good enough that it would make us feel better? :o

If it would make you feel better to think so, I would be happy to say yes.

I feel better already.

You Fuc*ers better be there, cuz I'm gunna risk life and limb ( and maybe a UA ) driving down there to partake in a few ( HA! ) brewdawgs with ya...

The mighty Vespa ( the Royal transport..I AM the KING of Tamboo,or is it Tampon,... Sunpeesua ) is gunna bring me there and enjoy many floggins of grog..

I wanna make this next arrest ( first one mind ya ) worth it.....

and it's fricking terrible riding that thing home half drunk and NO eye protection..... :D

and it's an old one with a shitty head light that shines into the trees ...not on the road..

whaw...wahw...wahw... :o

You Fuc*ers better be there, cuz I'm gunna risk life and limb ( and maybe a UA ) driving down there to partake in a few ( HA! ) brewdawgs with ya...

The mighty Vespa ( the Royal transport..I AM the KING of Tamboo,or is it Tampon,... Sunpeesua ) is gunna bring me there and enjoy many floggins of grog..

and it's fricking terrible riding that thing home half drunk and NO eye protection..... :D

and it's an old one with a shitty head light that shines into the trees ...not on the road..

Sounds like you are drunk already. Haven't you hear the dangers of "posting while intoxicated"? I could have sworn you were Ta22 with your "waa waaa waaa" and all.

And why are you infatuated with the number 420? Does it have some kind of special meaning in the force? For me it was a call sign when I was in High School, but that was long ago, maybe 7-8 years or so....

Edited by mobs00

Sounds like you are drunk already. Haven't you hear the dangers of "posting while intoxicated"? I could have sworn you were Ta22 with your "waa waaa waaa" and all.

And why are you infatuated with the number 420? Does it have some kind of special meaning in the force? For me it was a call sign when I was in High School, but that was long ago, maybe 7-8 years or so....

Yep, sorry...way too much vino last night. My apoligies to all.

:D

It gets really lonely when your buzzed and the keyboard becomes yer best friend..

I have now put a PBT on the keyboard ..

420?

My partners badge number and his initals were ( should say "are" cuz he's still there ) are BOng.

and I had just talked to him on the phone...we always laugh 'bout it. I just got carried away....

( Once a brother...always a brother... :D )

Yeah, same thing as when you were in HS a few years back..so long ago.. :o ( wish I could say that! )

I have to pass on tonights festivities, sorry boys and girls...

I am feeling the effect of way too much fun last night with my french friend..Pinot Noir.

I know that " a little bit of the hair of the dawg"..but that would just get the ball rollin' again.

and the last thing I need tonight is as much fun as I had last night.

( and keeps the drunk fingers off the keyboard too..)

Enjoy w/o the nut case..... me.