The Thfc Cockerel

siampaulibuyasia

i have a very good heart this lovely young lady gave me permission to tattoo and display this fine piece of artwork in an area that is normaly classed as private, it only cost me 1000 baht including artwork, they are very nice and considerate people, it makes me realize why im here :Dpost-42974-1206754818_thumb.jpg

THFC " ITS FINGER LICKIN GOOD" :o

Is this your tattoo, i went into Shearers bar, Pattaya and saw one of the girls had a Newcastle badge tattooed onto her arm the poor stupid mare, IMO the boyfriend/husband who got her to have this tattoo should be hung at dawn.

no this is a thai lady and i won a bet with her and she went and had it done directly above her privates cow jai i think its "THFC finger lickin good" :o

Is this your tattoo, i went into Shearers bar, Pattaya and saw one of the girls had a Newcastle badge tattooed onto her arm the poor stupid mare, IMO the boyfriend/husband who got her to have this tattoo should be hung at dawn.

no this is a thai lady and i won a bet with her and she went and had it done directly above her privates cow jai i think its "THFC finger lickin good" :D

oh by the way if your jealous and want the same tatto i will gladly give u the artists phone number hes a great geeza and cheap :o

It is probably the worst piece of art i have ever seen, by a Tattooist. It looks like it has been done by a young school kid, using a fountain pen. The poor lass will have to live with that 'momento' for the rest of her life.

I wonder if she knows what 'yid' means

It is probably the worst piece of art i have ever seen, by a Tattooist. It looks like it has been done by a young school kid, using a fountain pen. The poor lass will have to live with that 'momento' for the rest of her life.

Couldn't agree more. I can see why the artist is cheap though, bloody <deleted> art work. I've seen better prison tattoo work.

I wont actually say what I really think.

no this is a thai lady and i won a bet with her and she went and had it done directly above her privates cow jai i think its "THFC finger lickin good" :o

So she lost the bet and had to get a Spurs tattoo, that sounds about right, what tattoo would she have got if she'd won the bet?

Well at least it sort of covers up her surgical scar. I am sure she can get it converted into flowers or something later on.

well observered thats the only tattoo she has and yes it does cover up a small surgical scar from the customary motorbike accident she had when she was younger and despite what people r thinking she has worked for a famous branded electronics firm in bkk for the past 13 years on a salary most thais can only dream of and a degree in marketing and she has more knowledge of worldwide football than probably 90% of the visitors to this website and has no intension of changing her tattoo :o

Couldn't agree more. I can see why the artist is cheap though, bloody <deleted> art work. I've seen better prison tattoo work.

well u got ur name right :o

yes she does why ? r u a racist :o

So she lost the bet and had to get a Spurs tattoo, that sounds about right, what tattoo would she have got if she'd won the bet?

she would have had me 4 free :D

well u got ur name right :o and by ur language u used it seems u will know what tattoos look like in a nut house as well as a prison :D

Well at least it sort of covers up her surgical scar. I am sure she can get it converted into flowers or something later on.

well observered thats the only tattoo she has and yes it does cover up a small surgical scar from the customary motorbike accident she had when she was younger and despite what people r thinking she has worked for a famous branded electronics firm in bkk for the past 13 years on a salary most thais can only dream of and a degree in marketing and she has more knowledge of worldwide football than probably 90% of the visitors to this website and has no intension of changing her tattoo :o

:D:D

Maybe she can pass off some of her "education" onto you :D

Start with spelling and grammar. :D

Good luck against the barcode filth later today.

SAD MACKEM BASTARD !!!!!

Cant remember where our last 4 - 1 away win was, oh yes, the Stadium of <deleted>,

1 -0 down 4 -1 up Albert Luque wrapped it up

Chopra, Shearer, Zoggy got a goal

All the mackems fuc_ked off home !!!!!!