Chiang Mai Cricket Sixes

mobs00

The Sixes have started today and as I will be there for most of the tournament I was just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for a few drinks and watch the games.

It starts at around 8:30am and goes till about 5pm daily this week. I was at the party last night and the San Miguel girls were all in their finest form.

The Sixes have started today and as I will be there for most of the tournament I was just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for a few drinks and watch the games.

It starts at around 8:30am and goes till about 5pm daily this week. I was at the party last night and the San Miguel girls were all in their finest form.

Chang or Tiger there ???

To stand at that bar at the lovely Gymkhana with your back to the pitch and enjoy the 'craik' is just great, provided you don't get obliterated by the ball before the beer.

But so far as cricket is concerned, no thanks. There's some paint drying elsewhere and I must rush off to watch that.........!

Did some pictures today - there's a slide show here.

272252999_xBTqG-L.jpg

If anyone wants a memoir of their stylish batting or bowling action, the files can be downloaded from my website for a small charge, which (after the c/c costs) will go to the Lak Tang Village Area support project up on the Myanmar border.

I'll be there in the afternoon to watch the fun and enjoy the food that is being catered by the Dukes.

Hey B man..

If ya explain the rules to me and wanna put up with an old goat, I'll come and join ya...but ya have to tell where it is..

I'll be there in the afternoon to watch the fun and enjoy the food that is being catered by the Dukes.

Hey B man..

If ya explain the rules to me and wanna put up with an old goat, I'll come and join ya...but ya have to tell where it is..

It's at the Gymkana club. Call me for directions.