Toolbar

Zeid

Guest Reimar
i am trying to download the toolbar i keep getting error 28, any feedback?

What Toolbar? The Thaivisa Toolbar?

Guest Reimar

Thaqt ois what I get if I try to download the toolbar and install:

zeid%201.jpg

this is the link I posted to you and use from there

zeid%202.jpg

Here you need to click Allow on the right side of the screen

zeid%203.jpg

here you wait until the Install Now button is solid, there is an count down before, and click Install Now.

That's all. if that didn't works, you have problems with your browser settings and need to check them.

Cheers.

all other down loads and add-ons are working, (i am using a ms office based portable edition)

error 28 says that the the source does not exist

error.gif File not Found The page you requested cannot be found

latest firefox it just upgraded itself :o a few days ago

I understand that you are running a Firefox 3 Beta.

The Firefox version of the toolbar does not work with Firefox 3.x Beta yet. And the toolbar probably won't be compatible until after Firefox 3 is offcially released (meaning not in beta or RC status anymore).

Many 3rd party platform developers do not update their products until after a major product release is out of development and into official release.

nop not firfox three, as it will not upgrade to firfox three as it is not released yet and as you said it is beta i have firfox two with the latest update. but it is a portable eddition from portableapps.com and it works just like any other firfox, all add-ons all updates, all browsing, downloading, i mean everything is normal, until i reached thaivisa tool bar and it said the source does not exist.

why am i operating a portable firfox, because i am tired of carrying my laptop it is useless now i actually feel all lap tops are (my opinion) i have an Iomega 80geh hard drive very slim and nice, i have my Fireforx my thunderbird, miranda Im , open office, and it is all based on portable editions, just go to any internet cafe and plug the USB in and i can browse and use e-mail as it is my own private laptop.

there is a mac operating system and a lynx coming out soon, the ones i have have are all based on a windows operating system as most internet cafe have windows.

Edited by Zeid

Guest Reimar
I guess you need a "full" version of FireFox in order to install the toolbar.

Second that!

As you had seen in the pic's I posted, the download is ok! Again, the problem is with your computer and if you like to use portable software version's I believe that you'll need to pay some credit to that. Which means nothing else that you didn't get the full benefit of the full program.

Cheers.