Samsung Sgh-c520 Driver

pop3

Hello everyone. Can somebody help me ? I have recently bought a Samsung SGH-C520 mobile phone. I like the phone as it is small and perfect for my needs.

I would like to transfer pictures from my phone onto my computer, I can only find a USB lead from a Samsung D-520. the shop tell me the lead is the same as the C-520 but the D-520 driver will not work and I need to down load from the internet the C-520 driver, sound's simple, but I have now been three day's trying to find this driver everywhere on the internet including the Samsung.com website.

Everywere I look I read of people with the same problem so I thought right. if theres anywhere that can help me in my hour of need its Thai visa internet forum. whats the chance of finding the SGH-C520 driver guy's ?

I have a Samsung D900 and I transfer photos and videos to my computer

via Bluetooth. Once you experience cable fee transfers you will not want to go back.

If your phone has Bluetooth capability, I suggest you try it.

A Bluetooth USB dongle for any computer costs 2-300 baht incl driver SW.

Yes the SGH-C520 samsung pc studio 210 GF1 (ver .1.0 ) and the 20070716084707640_Samsung_PC_Studio_II_ver._1.0_GF1.exe

Ive got to know them well over the last few days, if theres a photo with this post you will see that once down loaded and opened there is no botton to open anything and no (next) botton, nothing at all to go any further than looking at the blue opening screen ?

post-9169-1207127386_thumb.jpg

Hi.

Samsung sucks BIG time with their supporting software. I am waiting since several MONTHS for release of a Vista-compatible driver for the Samsung SCH-F679 CDMA phone. There are modem drivers etc but NO software to transfer pictures. Samsung (Thailand) says it's Hutch's responsibility (the phone is from Hutch) and Hutch says it's Samsung's business. Typical runaround. And Samsung's software that can be downloaded from Hutch's site does work only with XP, not Vista.

Also, if you happen to have several Samsung phones, each one needs it's own version of the "PC Manager" program, compatibility does not exist (i have two different Hutch Samsung's and one GSM, i need THREE of the PC-Managers installed).

Oh, yes, Bluetooth does work - one file at a time which is a pain in the ass.

Best regards.....

Thanh

Yes Thanh I would like to second that.

(Samsung sucks BIG time with their supporting software)

Everyone I speak to about my problem of finding this SGH-C520 cable driver tells me the same story, it's hopeless, I have looked at so many web site forums dedicated to mobile phones and EVERYBODY is slagging off samsung software. such a shame when their product itself is good...