Things To Do In Bkk

howtoescape

My parents who are 60 arrive in BKK next week for there first visit to LOS, they are staying in BKK for 3 nights before flying to Samui and have asked my advice on what to do in BKK

I have given them directions to a few nice seafood street restaurants scattered around central BKK and after that i am all out of ideas.

The Royal Palace may be of interest but IMO is boring, ive told them about the crocodile farm and the floating market, and the Katoey show at the Asia Hotel.

But if anyone has any good suggestions my old man would more then appreciate it.

They are staying at the Landmark so i have also said Nana Plaza will be good for a few drinks.

Edited by howtoescape

Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha

klong, long tail ride - river toure of Bangkok

Siam Niramit (cultural show)

Night Market

Thanks, the Siam Niramit show could be up their street.

Are there any major events for Songkran Festival next Friday onwards?

My parents who are 60 arrive in BKK next week for there first visit to LOS, they are staying in BKK for 3 nights before flying to Samui and have asked my advice on what to do in BKK

I have given them directions to a few nice seafood street restaurants scattered around central BKK and after that i am all out of ideas.

The Royal Palace may be of interest but IMO is boring, ive told them about the crocodile farm and the floating market, and the Katoey show at the Asia Hotel.

But if anyone has any good suggestions my old man would more then appreciate it.

They are staying at the Landmark so i have also said Nana Plaza will be good for a few drinks.

What about Thai Boxing & for something different, they could visit the various museums at Siriraj Hospital?

on rattanakosin:

national museum - on some days there are even free guided tours, each day will be a different guide talking about different objects

wat phra kaew ticket gives you a free entry to vimanmek pallace

the golden mount

the giant swing and the wat suthat

wat bovornivet, khaosan rd

night river cruise with a dinner

chinatown