Followup Poll To Safe Sexual Practices Poll

Language Demographics of Thai Partners  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a followup survey to my survey thread on safer sexual practices in the Thai gay community. If you haven't voted there yet, please click here and do so first.

I will have to ask you to generalise a bit in this question because there will be some ambiguities, but please try.

Think about your answer to the first question. If you are not single, choose that option. If you are single, choose one of the four categories on this basis:

Either you chose that 50% or less of your partners were aware of or initiated safer sex, or you chose more than 50%. In the appropriate subcategory, give a reasonable estimate of the average English ability of these partners. A rule of thumb is that if you primarily communicated with them verbally in English, you can count them as speaking English well for the purposes of this survey. If you primarily communicated with them in Thai and they could not or did not try to speak English with you, count them as not speaking English well for the purposes of this survey (I know it's a vast oversimplification, but please bear with me).

Thanks for your further participation.

"S"