Smc Barricade G Adsl Modem/router

endlessnights

aah..

I'm so frustrated..

does anyone have this modem/router?

I just picked it up at Pantip Plaza.. We opened the box in the store to make sure everything was okay - somehow I left without the install CD/manual.. the manual I can live without.. but I was counting on the cd for easy setup.. I don't even know if you CAN install it without the software.

anyway, I tried to call them and no answer.. smc website does not have the install online (why not??) and I haven't got a clue how to call: (65) 62720088 from thailand their support number.

so I'm going to the store tomorrow and pray that it is still there.

but, I was wondering if anyone can possible upload the install cd somewhere so I can download it.. I was hoping to do this tonight.

thanks

thanks.. though I still can't connect.

I get to the internal page, login, run the wizard.. I select thailand / telecom asia (for true).. enter username (blahblah@truehisp) and password, enter the DNS server: 203.144.225.244 confirm and then nothing.. I check the status page, says disconnected, I click on connect.. so it looks connected, but I can't get to any webpages.. the SMC shows four solid green lights on the left but the port that is plugged to my computer is still orange on the SMC. do I have to statically enter the IP address? do I have to do anything in the advanced setup? all I did was add the two DNS servers in that section.. I think I might reset the smc and try it all again..