Cherries Telephone Number?

timekeeper

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know Cherries restaurant telephone number please?

i am too keekeyat to go make a booking in person

thank you

Cherrys is a cheep charlie "wanna be posh restaurant" full of cheap charlie`s

check out the decor.. i would love to see the kitchen if the restaurant is anything to go by i bet its a right state.

also, stick to the specials or the set menu for that day.. ( I agee its pretty good food) BUT if you stray off that onto the main menu the food gets nasty and slap happy.

Also avoid friday/sat nights its packed with cheap charlies shouting across table about football, and you cant hear your self think its so noisy, the service suffers big time they dont know what they are doing at the best of times, but when they are full it’s a nightmare the waiters and waitresses running around with their heads up their ass`s, there is no focus its all Pot luck. They never received any training.

Also check this out: If you have a look on the WOW delivery Menu, (page 29) The page before cherrys Menu is a 1 page advert for cherrys. Check out the top middle food pic, they gave me this yellow stuff last (final) time I went there, its NASTY I guarantee the chef never tries it himself, no human can have tasted it before it got served. I don’t know what it is supposed to be, but it is FOUL. It looks like scrambled eggs that were eaten and then puked up and tastes worse.

I bet there are some people who have got sick from eating in this dump of a restaurant.

The food is the same quality food as say JUICE or another half decent café/restaurant but served up on a posh white plate and made to look pretty. I would rather they put their prices UP a little, trained their retard service staff, and tidied up the place and maybe try tasting food before they serve it up.

Alot of people would rather not pay extra for posh decor. My ideal place is a total dump with stellar food. I ate at Cherry's one time, appetizer, main, and dessert, all standard menu items. All well presented and quite nice, not exceptional, but no faults to mention, and certainly worth the price.

Edited by Jingthing

Alot of people would rather not pay extra for posh decor. My ideal place is a total dump with stellar food. I ate at Cherry's one time, appetizer, main, and dessert, all standard menu items. All well presented and quite nice, not exceptional, but no faults to mention, and certainly worth the price.

yeah fair comment, I actually recon it will do excellent with WOW food delivery. I think its perfect for it. and yes its fair priced.