Car Stickers...what Is This One?

This sticker is seen on the rear of lots of Thai motor vehicles. Is it sending a message or do people (guys) just like it?

I saw that sticker the other day on a scale at the market. :o

As for the rescue sticker, I think anyone can buy those and play the hero rescuer.

• 6 months later...
This sticker is seen on the rear of lots of Thai motor vehicles. Is it sending a message or do people (guys) just like it?

This one is even more popular.....it's for a rescue organization.

where/how can i get one of these? I looked all over and couldn't find one. Either/or this one or the one in the yellow jumpsuit with rescue written on the back.

Thanks!

zig

Yeah, I have been curious about that one, too. The helping a maiden in distress I can understand. but the Thai decency laws dont apply to the girl getting her kit off sticker, apparently.

Corkscrew,

I have a set of the first one in my hand and one of the rescue ones. There are many sticker shops and push carts in BKK. Try any motocy (motorbike) parts shop, there are lots of those as well. I think even Tesco has them but don't make a special trip as I am not 100% sure.

PM me if you will be anywhere near Phra Kanong.

Edited by VocalNeal