Does Having Agent Stamps Affect Another Country?

I have a couple of "agent" stamps from my time in Thailand issued in 2001 - I have no way of knowing if they were fake or not. I have not been back to Thailand since...

Next month I plan a visit to a few other S.E. Asian countries - is there any possibility that these old stamps in my passport could cause probems?

Thanks in advance

"Any possibility..."? Yeah, but a VERY tiny one. More chance that you plane will crash on approach.

If you have been away from Thailand for three years, they are not going to care about those old stamps. That witch hunt has burned itself out.

Good luck!

Steve

Indo-Siam

Very unlikely you will have a problem at the border. No time for checks on old visa's.

At the land borders will be too busy checking the 10,000 baht.

At the airport a queue off a jumbo or too does add to the pressure to get the checks done quickly.

If the computer shows you are clean in you come.

It might come up at the embassy, if some clerk decides to check all your old visa stamps, but again, very unlikely.

Edited by astral

Next month I plan a visit to a few other S.E. Asian countries - is there any possibility that these old stamps in my passport could cause probems?

Do you mean you will not be visting Thailand?

If so CMON! Think about it man. Do you really think Lao, Vietnamese...... officials are going check to see if all your stamps to Thailand are legit?

If you are coming back to Thailand, why not get a new passport if you are concerned. As the other folk above have said, it would be 98% safe unless you got a really concientious Thai official with a good eye and memory.