Thai Chat Rooms For Meeting Women

dennis3506

Does anyone know of a Thai chat room where you can communicate with Thai women without having to pay fees? There's plenty of sites that advertise as "free" but as soon as you want to send the lady an email the agency wants an up front fee. I'm going back to live in Thailand shortly and thought it might be a better way to go than just meeting bar girls.

Many on yahoo messenger chat site.weed them out though.

camfrog looks good for chatting with thai ladies too.used to have a good chinwag with some ladies but now i live here i got a gf so dont know for sure if its still ok

bangkokchat.org :D

Problem with Bangkokchat is that most of the chatters with female nicknames are Farang men winding people up! :D

It was nice to speak with you the other day. :o

Problem with Bangkokchat is that most of the chatters with female nicknames are Farang men winding people up! :D

I used to go to that chatroom a lot a couple of years ago, I must have had 15 different names !!

The old bangkokchat is closed down now isn't it ?

Does anyone know of a Thai chat room where you can communicate with Thai women without having to pay fees? There's plenty of sites that advertise as "free" but as soon as you want to send the lady an email the agency wants an up front fee. I'm going back to live in Thailand shortly and thought it might be a better way to go than just meeting bar girls.

Try the ladies that work in massage parlors( not boom boom ones) have foot massages, then you can talk to them. I have met some really nice ladies this way :o:D

I used to go to that chatroom a lot a couple of years ago, I must have had 15 different names !!

How surprising that Go6 would be less than honest .....

How surprising that Go6 would be less than honest .....

I had some very well known nicknames in that room! :D:D

Wasn't Ladyboy4u, was it? :o

TGT was one of em, I never done any ladyboy names.

ThaiChineseF27 was always good for a laugh too, I could almost feel the desperation in the English Teachers that used to send PM's hoping for a date !!

ShyGirl22 was another......lol...the creeps that used to pm were unbelievable.

Haha... :D

ThaiChineseF27 was always good for a laugh too, I could almost feel the desperation in the English Teachers that used to send PM's hoping for a date !!

oh no! Seems like a proposed to a farang....the shame I tell you, the SHAME!

LOL, what a trainwreck that chat room was; so where is the equivalent these days?

:D

Got to hand it to you, thats pretty funny.

Ride the skytrain in BKK and chat up all the girls there.

It's a smorgasboard of women....

:D

Got to hand it to you, thats pretty funny.

Here's and example of what used to happen on bangkokchat.... :D

I met one of my now best mates (female) on Thaivisa chat. Unfortunately it's now defunct.

Try the Department Stores ! Lots of nice girls in Central etc.

Naka.

As one of my Japaneese freinds said of Japan Airlines stewardesses: JAL girl only good for looking. Many attractive sales girls, no doubt. Few of them speak any English. I have never met one in my several trips there, who had the slightest interest in me. (No nasty comments about my appearence please, since you don't know what I look like).

Ride the skytrain in BKK and chat up all the girls there.

It's a smorgasboard of women....

No speak English & not in the habit of talking to strange foreign men. Another dead end. Get Real.

Bangkokchat is still a goer. :D

ooooooooh internet to meet a Lady, guess your alittle unsure of yourself or something, shy maybe? Or what others may class as LAZY, not me though, each to thier own. I would much rather look into a womans eyes when we talk, see where the truth is at, and see if the sparkle is there, its all about the sparkle brother, fun fun fun.

failing that try this link www.moonoi.com/ladyboyinyasoul.org.troll

If the link doesn't work anymore, pm me I have many more.