Wedding Dress - Western Style

snopz

I can tell you of two places I have seen, but I don't know anything about them. One is not far from Suan Buak Hat (park). If you are standing in front of the park (facing the park), it is to your right about one block. Looks upscale. Another is on Huay Kaew Road near the Shell Gas Station. I think it is just past the gas station not far from Sirmangkalajan.

And isn't there another one on the Huay Keaw Road, almost on the corner with the canal road opposite the Phucome hotel?

And one on the Charoen Muang road, on the right corner of one of the traffic lights (think it's the second one) when heading direction railway station.

Nienke

edit/ P.S. no experience though :o

And isn't there another one on the Huay Keaw Road, almost on the corner with the canal road opposite the Phucome hotel?

And one on the Charoen Muang road, on the right corner of one of the traffic lights (think it's the second one) when heading direction railway station.

Nienke

edit/ P.S. no experience though :o

The one on the corner of HK and canal made my wife's dress and my suit, they did an amazing job. I think I paid 18,000B for all of that. The dress was top notch.