Most Dissapointing Video Game Ever.

It was very interesting to read the " Best video game ever" post. Really made me feel my age. Got me to thinking about some of the games that I read previews on and looked forward to playing, only to be majorly dissapointed at such a poor effort. A few come to mind.

Knightrider on the PS2: Some things are best left in your childhood.

Getaway2 Black Monday PS2: The first one was great. What went wrong?

Demolition Derby2 PS2: The PS1 version was a smashing success.

Driver 3 PS2: The most hyped game ever. Lost Millions of £s.

There are a few more that have been erased from the harddrive that is my brain, but will add them when they come back to me.

• 2 weeks later...

The most disappointing video game ever for me has to be the PC game Blood. This was truly a sickfest. I can't believe that I spent over $30.00 at the time for the game, only to throw it away (the original copy) not much later thinking, "This game is a bad influence on my life."

Elite Frontiers...so dissapointed I almost cried when i played it :o

What I hate the most is when the sequel to one of your favourite games turns out to be crap

Elite Frontiers fits right in that category

Another one that sticks in my mind is Ultima 9. I was a HUGE Ultima fan and played Parts 7 & 8 to death. Ultima 9 was a buggy unplayable mess released far too early by EA

Final Fantasy 8. Just couldn't get used to the new magic system and threw my Playstation out the window in a fit of rage. The damages incurred from this act had me placed in prison until Final Fantasy 9 came out, so I regret nothing.

BFD!