Mitsu Triton Double-cab 4x2 Advice.

katom

Wierd question.. :o

What is better to do ?

Take off the leafs on the rear of the car to make it balance with the front height

OR

Install spacers on the front suspension to make it balance with the rear end of the car?

Another idea I have in mind is to change the tires only.

from 15" to 16" .

this will give more height to the car + no modification to the body. (no spacers in front).

what do you advice? why nobody answers here? :o

Another idea I have in mind is to change the tires only.

from 15" to 16" .

this will give more height to the car + no modification to the body. (no spacers in front).

what do you advice? why nobody answers here? :o

I have no idea what kind of front suspension you have but it is likely it has torsion bars on the front. My Nissan sat much higher in the back so I had the front torsion bars adjusted up and then the front end re-aligned. Simple, easy and no added parts.

Edited by Gary A

do not take off the leaf suspensions. unless your planning to replace them. with just a shock on the back without the leaf, woud destroy the loading capabilities. not to menations safety, and also the thai regulation that all pickups must have leaf suspension, or otherwise pay more tax....:o

if i was you, just get the spacers.

what about just change to 16" wheels only? this will increase height of the car..doesnt it?

You could do that, but you are supposed to change the profile of the tyre to compensate. You should keep the overall diameter of the wheel/tyre combination the same or otherwise your speedo reading will be out and thus your odometer reading.