Skin Whitening Products!

tuky

I just bought a new roll on deodorant.

I am none too fussy about these things, I just don't want to stink so when I got home and finally read the label I was suprised to find that it is also a skin whitening product, yes for men.

Good thing I bought this one as I would hate to have dark armpit skin :o

What do you think? Over the top?

It seems rather a task to find an actual pharmaceutical product that does not have some "whitening" property here in Asia, generally. :o

I bet even the local distributor of "Preparation H" has re-packaged it to offer whitening properties. <deleted>. :D

marketing thing... let me know if your armpits gets whiter... :o

Thats going to be a tough one mate, before the deodorant I couldn't get my nose anywhere near my armpit to check out it's colour :D

..........and if you closely, melanin is mis-spelled "melNanin"

and it is a Nivea product! On the label melanin is mis-spelled again "with anti-menlanin care formula"

then below that it states "Helps remove dead skin and Melanin to lighten skin" got it right this time

ok, my Thai bf bought some

Made in Thailand

marketing thing... let me know if your armpits gets whiter... :D

Thats going to be a tough one mate, before the deodorant I couldn't get my nose anywhere near my armpit to check out it's colour :D

Why don't you try out a "Thai Deodorant Stone"? my friend? You DO live here in Thailand, right? :o I have been using one for years now, and I NEVER have underarm odor problems. It Really works!

Come see me some time. :D

I also use a deodorant stone commonly found in pharmacies and supermarkets called Grace Deodorant. It works far better than the usual roll-ons. I must add it costs way less than the one listed on that link from JohnL

As someone who regularly buys bulk beauty/health products I find it’s nearly impossible to find non whitening products at the wholesalers, but the customers demand whitening properties so what do you do.