...unbelievable, Faster Then "herbert"

The following story is based on reality & truth....not based on rumours/presumptions or speculations!

An incredible and unbelievable story has occurred on the last Sunday (i talk about april the 6.)

Same as every sunday...."HERBERT" makes his Border-Trips to Khuandon with a lot of customers.

He took the Ferry in Nathon at 05:00, same as every time.

So he start the Trip to the Border about 06:45 from Donsak Ferry Pier, same as every time.

At the same time, there were some other Farangs in Donsak who had rented a Minivan (14 seater)

and had made a Border-Trip by self. (very good IDEA really!)

but what is the end of this story..........i will tell you everybody:

No, "HERBERT" had no accident (sorry to all his haters who wish he would have another accident soon)

The funny thing in this story is that "HERBERT" came back to Donsak to take the 16:00 Ferry!

The other Minibus from the "Private organised Farang Border-Trip" came back to Donsak to

take the Ferry at 15:00 !!!! ???? :D

So, now let me know please.......post-51795-1207674485.gif

who was more crazy with driving to the Border and back?

thanks to all for any constructiv/intelligent opinions about

Border-Trips, Visaruns, HERBERT's drivers, or how to drive safety in L.O.S.

Chayaphum :o

post-51795-1207674667.gif

Should these Visa Runs not be more about Safety rather then Speed? What is the Rush to get back anyway? I would rather arrive back in Samui at 6, but know that i am arriving back safe, and with cleaner pair of underpants then if i had taken Herberts one day theme park roller coster dodgam car excuse of a visa run!

Chayapum is Herbert, without a doubt..

:D ...so sorry "MSingh" you are completely wrong!

Chayaphum is not "HERBERT" or "HERBERT" is not Chayaphum.

Just read some of my 164 postings here.....and you will notice it yourself that this may not be possible.

Just read some of my 164 postings here.....and you will notice it yourself that this may not be possible.

Chayaphum :D

Just funny that the above post, is not in your usual style :o:D

:D

:D ...so sorry "MSingh" you are completely wrong! Chayaphum is not "HERBERT" or "HERBERT" is not Chayaphum. Just read some of my 164 postings here.....and you will notice it yourself that this may not be possible. Chayaphum :o

The obvious difference here is that a one-off group of people wanting to do a run can, among themselves, decide how they want to conduct the trip. On the other hand, H's runs are a business with paying customers who have no say about how the trip is to be conducted. As a service, one would think that safety would be a concern.

And just one comment on that:

Does the driver(s) on Herbert's service always drive at or under the legal speed limit? IF not, then the service is breaking the law.

Need I say more?

This seems to be just a goofy posting that should be under VISA RUN GONE BAD. This is just telling more of the Herbie croupies that don't seem to care about their nor other' lives.

I wouldn't still give up on that posting since it stands as a warning for the people that wonder how about if I want extension?

At the same time, there were some other Farangs in Donsak who had rented a Minivan (14 seater)

and had made a Border-Trip by self. (very good IDEA really!)

How do you know this was their intention?

The funny thing in this story is that "HERBERT" came back to Donsak to take the 16:00 Ferry!

The other Minibus from the "Private organised Farang Border-Trip" came back to Donsak to

take the Ferry at 15:00 !!!! ???? :o

So, now let me know please.......post-51795-1207674485.gif

who was more crazy with driving to the Border and back?

Was someone hanging out in Donsak clocking both vans? How do you know both even went to the same place?

At the same time, there were some other Farangs in Donsak who had rented a Minivan (14 seater) and had made a Border-Trip by self. (very good IDEA really!)
How do you know this was their intention?
The funny thing in this story is that "HERBERT" came back to Donsak to take the 16:00 Ferry! The other Minibus from the "Private organised Farang Border-Trip" came back to Donsak to take the Ferry at 15:00 !!!! ???? :o So, now let me know please.......post-51795-1207674485.gif who was more crazy with driving to the Border and back?
Was someone hanging out in Donsak clocking both vans? How do you know both even went to the same place?

....yes, a friend of me is working at Donsak (Seatran) and he hanging out there every day :D

why, do you scare the truth?

Chayaphum

why, do you scare the truth? Chayaphum
So tell the truth. Is the driver always staying at or under the legal speed limit during these runs? Yes or no will suffice.

...to "Mark Wolfe"

1. The truth can be found in the reality....do you ever make before such a Border- or Visarun

during your stay in LOS? (or maybe you have a special-visa with 3years validity who dont need any Borderruns)

if yes, then you have your own experience on that.

2. tell me, how many percent from the cars/trucks/bikes here in Thailand (Samui) driving at the legal speed

and do not break the law? (i for me believe about 80-90% are mostly over the legal speed)

...each year, more then 13'000 people dying in road traffic accidents.

that's about 36 people every day! (only in Thailand)

Need i say more?

maybe these.....

"Herbert" or some of his drivers never killed somebody since he offers these Borderruns! (about 7years)

don't forget: just have a look how many people dying every year who had used a airplane/train or a bus,

also many buses from the government of thailand are involved in accidents.

Chayaphum

So tell the truth. Is the driver always staying at or under the legal speed limit during these runs? Yes or no will suffice.

...to "Mark Wolfe"

1. The truth can be found in the reality....do you ever make before such a Border- or Visarun

during your stay in LOS? (or maybe you have a special-visa with 3years validity who dont need any Borderruns)

if yes, then you have your own experience on that.

2. tell me, how many percent from the cars/trucks/bikes here in Thailand (Samui) driving at the legal speed

and do not break the law? (i for me believe about 80-90% are mostly over the legal speed)

...each year, more then 13'000 people dying in road traffic accidents.

that's about 36 people every day! (only in Thailand)

Need i say more?

maybe these.....

"Herbert" or some of his drivers never killed somebody since he offers these Borderruns! (about 7years)

don't forget: just have a look how many people dying every year who had used a airplane/train or a bus,

also many buses from the government of thailand are involved in accidents.

Chayaphum

You are Herbert! Busted! Why else would you know all facts and details...?

....yes, a friend of me is working at Donsak (Seatran) and he hanging out there every day :o

why, do you scare the truth?

Chayaphum

That doesn't sound very convincing. If your friend is really working there I seriously doubt he would know why some farang rented a minivan and that their destination was identical to Herbert's. I'm naturally a skeptic so don't take this personally.

As for being scared of "the truth", I hope never to make another one of these minivan border runs again. I took one with Julie back in December and it was fine for what it was - a day wasted sitting in a minivan (I should add that I felt perfectly safe at all times). I will instead try to see more of the region whenever I need to leave the country and go somewhere for a few days. My next "border run" will in fact be a 30-day trip to Europe. Much more expensive than the minivan-10 minutes-at-the-border option but even more rewarding.

...to "Mark Wolfe" 1. The truth can be found in the reality....do you ever make before such a Border- or Visarun during your stay in LOS? (or maybe you have a special-visa with 3years validity who dont need any Borderruns) if yes, then you have your own experience on that. 2. tell me, how many percent from the cars/trucks/bikes here in Thailand (Samui) driving at the legal speed and do not break the law? (i for me believe about 80-90% are mostly over the legal speed) ...each year, more then 13'000 people dying in road traffic accidents. that's about 36 people every day! (only in Thailand) Need i say more? maybe these..... "Herbert" or some of his drivers never killed somebody since he offers these Borderruns! (about 7years) don't forget: just have a look how many people dying every year who had used a airplane/train or a bus, also many buses from the government of thailand are involved in accidents. Chayaphum
You are Herbert! Busted! Why else would you know all facts and details...?

ohhh my god! how much brain do you have...and how much from that do you use?

i am so sorry for you.....but you are not the only one here....there are a lot of it :o

PS: everybody takes what he prefers.....EasyWay / Julie's / Herbert....how the Thais say

UP TO YOU!

*** to will nothing understand is also a way of life ***

Chayaphum

Thought before the Crash it was 2Hrs. earlier than 4 pm, in case of 5 pm it was 3 Hrs earlier in Donsak! Whatsoever as another Member asked: Over the legal Speed limit Yes/No?m That telle sit All!

....take a look at this map and all questions about speed should be answered by itself.

post-51795-1208090380_thumb.jpg

Chayaphum

Ok, thought I'd take you up on that and read a couple of your posts. You have an odd spelling of the word 'sure'. You spell it 'shure', so thought I'd search the forum for anyone else who spells it the same. One poster does, his nic is 'khun lung'. Here is one of his posts

Bad, 90percent of the farang-party can this not use.....

WY...

look at the morning in the badroom-mirror.... You now this guy,you trust this guy.....

Okay,fill out your form as bevor and wait

Herbert

Self explanatory?

:D ...so sorry "MSingh" you are completely wrong! Chayaphum is not "HERBERT" or "HERBERT" is not Chayaphum. Just read some of my 164 postings here.....and you will notice it yourself that this may not be possible. Chayaphum :o
Ok, thought I'd take you up on that and read a couple of your posts. You have an odd spelling of the word 'sure'. You spell it 'shure', so thought I'd search the forum for anyone else who spells it the same. One poster does, his nic is 'khun lung'. Here is one of his posts Bad, 90percent of the farang-party can this not use..... WY... look at the morning in the badroom-mirror.... You now this guy,you trust this guy..... Okay,fill out your form as bevor and wait Herbert Self explanatory?

100% OFF TOPIC but anyway.....

many thanks 4 your research, SHURE! i have an odd spelling 4 shure,

but u dont make this research properly.....sorry.

every of these TV members also used the word "shure"

- Bagsida

- jochen212

- tatom

- Rinrada

- Khun Lung

- Ilya

- rem

- Cameraman

- davethailand

- DisainaM

- idahospud

- jozef

- josefbl

- prinzregent

- fester

- geoffphuket

- alexjxaver

- p1p

- george

one of his posting:

What email provider do you guys use? Hotmail? Gmail? Yahoo?

Just to make shure, Have you guys looked in the spam filter/spam folder?

and maybe many many more....but i dont have the time for researching many hours about that.

Maybe thats a general spelling problem from some "Falangs", do you know a good teacher in english?

Chayaphum