Air Ticket For Infant

I haven't yet contacted any airlines but I did read a few comments elsewhere that airfare for infants were 10% of the price for an adult.

The online booking engines only have CHILD category, no INFANT (2 years old and less).

How much have you paid for your little ones?

I haven't yet contacted any airlines but I did read a few comments elsewhere that airfare for infants were 10% of the price for an adult.

The online booking engines only have CHILD category, no INFANT (2 years old and less).

How much have you paid for your little ones?

I took my wife and 9 month old daughter to Australia in November 2006. My daughters ticket was 10% of the FULL adult ticket. Not 10% of what my ticket cost.

My ticket was 30,000 bht and the infant ticket was 10,000 bht.

TG BKK-LAX

%10 was almost 20k for the infant ticket. my ticket was 35k (lucky low internet price)

would have been the same price or less to buy a child ticket (2-11) and get an extra seat

TG CNX-BKK - the %10 comes to about 1k baht

Nok air lets infants fly for free.

maybe other international airlines have different infant polices but TG and their %10 is a joke.

Many online booking companies do not have facilities for booking infants. This will most often need to be done direct with an airline office or travel agent. However, ba.com does allow to book for infants, and I did just that for my summer holiday to the UK in th esummer. Teh cost is 10% plus standard taxes and fuel surcharges.

• 2 weeks later...