Affordable Apartment 150 Meters From Ekamai Bts

It's time I cashed in my chips and went home. I'm looking for someone to take over my apartment. It would be easy for the owners to rent the apartment out but I am looking for someone who can buy the furnishings and appliances when they take over the lease.

The location is one of the best things about the apartment. It is within 100 to 200 meters of the Ekamai BTS. If you know the area, it is on Ekamai between the MK Gold restaurant and the mini Tesco Lotus. Many apartments advertize that they are near a BTS but you can't walk home without breaking a sweat and have to take a motor taxi to and from the BTS. This place really is so close that it would make no sense to take a motorbike.

Around the corner is a small mall with movie theatre and restaurants. Around the other corner is a mini Tesco Lotus. Just down the street is a Big C. It's just a few stops away from all the other Sukhumvit BTS stations. They are building a new mall across the street. The actual apartment is located in a small court, so it is quiet and you can't hear the Ekamai-Sukhumvit traffic.

There is 1 bedroom, a kitchen and a small bathroom. The bedroom is fully furnished with a queen or king sized bed (I'm not very domestic), large entertainment center, wardrobe, desk and comfortable chairs. I'll throw in the printer, speakers and a DVD player.

The kitchen has everything but a full sized Western oven. It has a refrigerator, sink, microwave oven, toaster oven, blender, rice cooker, kitchen table with four chairs, and two cupboard pieces of furniture.

The bathroom has a western toilet and a shower.

I am looking for someone who can take over the apartment by paying them the standard deposit and rent along with paying me 40,000 baht for the entire contents of the apartment. If you don't have your own computer, I'll throw in the computer and monitor (I have two computers and two monitors) and have the internet transferred to you.

Sorry but I don't have a digital camera to take photos of the place. I'm not sre the exact size but it's two small one room units converted into 1 bedroom + 1 kitchen. Not big but not tiny. If you like to read or watch movies, you can have my book collection and movies as well.

Edited by futureexpat

• 3 weeks later...