Ranong Ferries

VTR1000

I on the lookout for some help regarding the Andaman Club ferry boats running out of Ranong. I haven't been to the Andaman Club for over 5 years and the ferries used then looked like this:

Ranong%20ferry.jpg

I'd just like to ask, if you've been recently or are going soon, are these ferries still running? If so, does anyone have any photos or other info which they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks in advance.

Went last Sunday. Yes the ferries are still running and are the same as your picture. Cost is now 850 baht and they more or less run every hour. I caught the 10.30 am ferry and return on the 11.20 ferry. Great visa run no problems.

Thanks for that Mike. It was only ฿500 last time I went and that was over 5 years ago. Anyway, glad to hear you enjoyed your trip. You didn't take any pictures of the ferries did you?

These boats were originally ploughing up and down the River Thames in London and someone in the UK is doing some research on them. As I'm over here I said I'd try and help.

Specifically looking for any pictures really, close ups and internal shots also welcomed.

Thanks

VTR1000