Upper class thai's got caught.

TRIPxCORE

I am sure everyone living in Thailand has recently heard of the scandal with the daughter of the government official and the university teacher having an affair and making a video of it.  Now the VCD's of this are on sale in BKK I hear for about 1000 B.  Anyway, their names have been left out of the stories in all the papers due to government control but if anybody could recognize them from sight, take a look at this if your able to with your internet connection.  IF YOU ARE IN AN INTERNET CAFE, DO NOT LOOK AT THIS AS IT CONTAINS NUDITY!!!!!!  CAUTION: Viewer discretion is advised.  I have warned you all of what you are about to see and you dont have to look if you dont want to so I dont want to hear anything about this later.

nud_e pics from recent scandal

I have seen the video (a copy is circulating at work). I thought it was lengthy and tedious, but better than the still shots, if you're into this kind of thing.

The quality of the CD is reasonable though patchy at times. The most interesting thing about it is her squeals/screams of delight. Adds a comic flavour.

The guy on the link you provide if offering the CDs for 100 baht, not 1000B. But as I say, it's just two people having sex.

Sometimes the guy holds the camera while his woman helps him out, so to speak. At other times the camera is left on its holder or whatever so they can romp together at will.

I think it is an absolute disgrace that this 'PRIVATE' VCD has leaked into the public.  I don't agree with infringing a person's right like this just for a good gossip.  It's been talked about on Thai papers and websites for weeks!

This whole thing should just be dropped by now.

JMHO

I agree with D80, but at the same time, if you are a prominent figure in a society having an affair and you choose to video tape your activities....you must realize there is some risk involved and if the tape ever gets out, the reality is, people will watch...

A few weeks ago someone at work lent me this VCD.

The woman is a doctor, I think, and the guy a bigwig in the opposition Democrat party.

A friend at home borrowed it, and he lent it to someone else, with the result that it became lost. I asked a friend to go into Silom last night to buy another and he did come back with a VCD, but it was different.

It was *another* VCD one of the same couple having sex, only this one they filmed two months before and in a different hotel. The picture quality and sound are good. The disc - ''volume 1'', it was called - cost 100B.

The VCD comes with its own cover (the girl in the video). The street vendor in Silom said it is just one of seven parts to the series (!) and that another part is coming out in a few weeks, of the politician guy from the video, shagging the woman's father!

Someone at work says this wouldn't be so unusual as the guy in the video is a well-known bisexual.

Things get stranger and stranger.

Someone is making a lot of money from these videos, which makes me think they were released deliberately.

So much for those complaints to the Press Council when the tabloid press published a few still shots from the video.