Visa Run Question

hi guy's,

i'm not yet do for my visa run but just to get a jump start.

there are allot off company's here to do the border runs and i'm planning to go with one off them to do mine to.

but how about visa run company's.

i maybe not look good but are there company's that do the visa runs,

i'm here on a single entry tourist visa and i have to go for a new tourist visa somewhere in june.

it's my first time to do one and i read on the moment laos is the favorite to uptain a new tourist visa.

i problebly can do it on myself to, but i think maybe on my first time i should have some help from some experts.

thnx

grtz dennis

dennis dont know where you are ie area but many are choseing laos, try browsing through these on this link and many of your questions etc should be on there.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...=158561&hl=

cheers

chris

thanks chris but i been reading through that post sinds the beginning it's very helpfull thnx.

but i just wondert iff there where companie's that do the ''visa runs'' as there are somany that do the ''border runs''

cheers

dennis

i read on here of a company called jack golf in bkk google it sure there doing one, pattaya too keyvisa i think?

chris

They stopped doing the Laos Tours.

You can check with 2 other companies, they still do regular Laos Tours although no ad on the webside.

www.thaivisarun.com and www.thaivisaservice.com