No Restrictions

amarka

Hi all,

So assuming that money is not a problem and you can afford to do what you want to do....

where are the best places to go.

Best food

Best Hotels - which will allow the girlies!

and last but not least the best girls.... does Bkk have exclusive clubs where the best girls hang out.

Best massage!

and anything else of interest..

thanks....

I am really not into censorship and I don't appreciate others trying to tell me what I can read and what I can't.

The questions are pretty easy and if you don't like this sort of post then don't read on further.

There are lots of bad things going on in the world and I would not include bar girl posts amongst them, even though this isn't one.

Freedom of speech and freedom of thought will overcome petty inward thinking.

I have a bit of a problem just hopping into taxis and expecting something good to happen, I would rather arm myself with the right information first...

thanks anyway

I am really not into censorship and I don't appreciate others trying to tell me what I can read and what I can't.

The questions are pretty easy and if you don't like this sort of post then don't read on further.

There are lots of bad things going on in the world and I would not include bar girl posts amongst them, even though this isn't one.

Freedom of speech and freedom of thought will overcome petty inward thinking.

I have a bit of a problem just hopping into taxis and expecting something good to happen, I would rather arm myself with the right information first...

thanks anyway

Well ... it has been decided hereabouts that we do not need them. If that doesn't suit you, push off.