Told To Push Off!

amarka

I recently had a post closed and I was told to push off

I was simply asking how to have a good time?

I thought that perhaps the forum could help? -seems like some nasty small minded censors are beginning to leave their shells and turning into something nasty!

don't like this - don't like that...

what a shame!

I'm probably going to get life for this......

I could go on for ever but I guess the non nurds know what I mean!

"Well ... it has been decided hereabouts that we do not need them. If that doesn't suit you, push off"

Best Hotels - which will allow the girlies!and last but not least the best girls.... does Bkk have exclusive clubs where the best girls hang out.

Well this is what got you in hot water.....less inocuous than recent postings, but never the less prob thought as material for BKK Tonight.

oh...

I didn't realize I couldn't mention " best girls " and stuff like that?

You are pulling my leg aren't you? this is thailand we are talking about and I do have other interests too!

so this forum is not for " normal men "

:o

hey I'm smiling....keep smiling too!

Amarka- if u want to know about the above mentioned, you'll have to go elsewhere to bkk tonite, stickman ect. However if you have questions on legitimate topics for TVisa- I'm sure anyone here will be willing to answer your questions.

As I said before what you said was less innocuous than last week or so of threads... :o

Hello britmaveric,

thank you for your " explanation "

but what happened to freedom of speech and so on?

surely if you don't want to read something then you don't?

and to tell someone to " push off "via e-mail is a wee bit soft - especially if you then close the post.

I guess to call yourself "dr pat pong" explains a lot!

amarka

Heres my take on things... (it wasnt me who locked the thread)

Of late, we here at ThaiVisa.com have had certain problems with certain threads covering certain topics. Within 2 hrs of your topic being open i, personally, received half a dozen complaints. Although i didnt see a specific problem, obviously one of the other moderators (actually it was an admin) decided to lock it.

We are trying to make the forum a better place, we dont really want threads about bargirls, prostitutes, working ladies or anything really connected with the above mentioned. There are sites out there that are better suited to these kind of subject matters. After all this is ThaiVisa.com, not ThaiBarGirl.com...

We also have a continuting issue with trolls (im sure your familiar with the term, if not search the forum for the definition) and we continually strive against such creatures.

Your thread opened up in such a way that it was deemed inappropriate, that coupled with the timeing of the thread (do a search over the last 5 days) and the base subject matter lead to the thread being locked.

We, the moderators and Administrators of ThaiVisa.com appreciate everyones input, but we are trying to promote sensible content, i think your just in a situation where it was bad timeing.

Feel free to PM me personally if you wish to discuss this matter further, however i do have to lock this thread now. I hope you all understand.

Thank you, and good night :o

Wolfie,

badboy, evil nasty moderator and public enemy number 1