Does Your Girl Bite?

stevenjm

I have a cambodian girlfriend and am constantly getting bitten and am always covered in small bruises - she tells me its a sign of affection but sometimes its hurts like ###### - have felt like punching her in the head a few times but can see its just one of her ways of affection.

anybody else have a woman that bites?

my girlfriend loves biting and being bitten. but only when being intimate. must be a thai thing. :o

Same here, just as long as it ends up nowhere visible...

do thai girls leave hickies?? :D

confirmed on my end. found at least two on my neck last time :D

I have a cambodian girlfriend and am constantly getting bitten and am always covered in small bruises - she tells me its a sign of affection but sometimes its hurts like ###### - have felt like punching her in the head a few times but can see its just one of her ways of affection.

my girlfriend loves biting and being bitten. but only when being intimate. must be a thai thing. :o

do thai girls leave hickies?? :D

confirmed on my end. found at least two on my neck last time :D

Man!!! Rainman your GF loves you right??? :D My wife is kinda frisky also but no where near your GF 7 hours whew two hickies those are the ones you found right?? :D

• 1 month later...

When you mention "biting", is she biting with her teeth or giving you a "love bite"?? If it hurts so much, then tell her to stop biting so hard!!!! Showing affection is one thing but hurting you in the process is just crazy!!! :o

If she really cares about you, she would stop.........then again, does she understand English well for you to explain this to her?

Alternative, BITE back! :D

My wife (from Bangkok of all places) is the same. I bruise easely and feel a need to wear long sleeves sometimes when going out.

Biting her doesn't work, not visable on brown skin

My wife bites, she actually always tries to bite my butt and boy she can hurt but the bites are simply a demonstration of her affection. :o In addition to actual bites on the butt she uses a lip ove teeth bite to nibble on my nom(sorry, my nipple). Pinching is another action that goes on when we are playing around. As a Puchai I'm supposed to be hard and able to tolerate the pain that she applies to demonstrates her affection, sometimes that's not easy. :D But I tell you what, the massages, the loving and the great level of care that she otherwise provides makes the pain dissappear very easily. :D

My wife bites, she actually always tries to bite my butt and boy she can hurt but the bites are simply a demonstration of her affection.   :o In addition to actual bites on the butt she uses a lip ove teeth bite to nibble on my nom(sorry, my nipple).  Pinching is another action that goes on when we are playing around.  As a Puchai I'm supposed to be hard and able to tolerate the pain that she applies to demonstrates her affection, sometimes that's not easy.   :D But I tell you what, the massages, the loving and the great level of care that she otherwise provides makes the pain dissappear very easily. :D

Oh, that's really sweeeet, does she have any sisters, as i'm planing to get

married too. :D