Where Is Buriram Airport?

sas_cars

My old AutoGuide has no airport close to Buriram shown but there is one about 30km directly North on road 219 going toward Sa Tuk.

Have confirmed this is the Buriram Airport with Google search and it is listed as 30km from Buriram.

From Surin take the road to Buriram, Once you get onto the outskirts of the city, first set of lights hang a right towards SATUK, Buriram airport is on that road about 26 kilometres ?. not that far ,been there many a time, i have a pad on the Buriram surin road.

From Surin go on the road, The 226 SURIN-KRASANG-BURIRAM then at the lights in Buriram you want the 219 BURIRAM -SATUK.

hope this is of help to you. :o

Thanks ThaiCOn.Allright I take the 226 road from Surin-Krasang-Buriram.You know that after around 40 kms on this road,This road will turn left to Nakhon Ratchasima,And if we go straight,It will take us to Buriram.You want me to go straight to Buriram?and there will be the sign of the 219 highway? Or want me to take left for Nakhorn Ratchasima?and there will be turn for 219 highway?I want to confirm about where's this 219 road turn?

Go straight to Buriram, just on the outskirts you pass a long block of shop houses and a housing estate on the right, there is a junction just after where nobody stops, and no white lines, turn left here, follow the road, go over a small concrete bridge then just over the bridge a set of Traffic Lights, turn right on these and that is the main road to SATUK, if you go straight over, it will take you into the city.

The junction that i have mentioned left to BURIRAM right to HUEYRAT. this is a bad junction, Sh-- myself :o here a few times going home.

Let us know how you get on, all the best and have a good trip. :D

I've replied to your PM, sas cars, however, may as well also post in here for anyone else's benifit.

"Driving from Surin - take 214 north in the direction of Chom Pra. Turn left at Chom Pra in the direction Satuk (2378). T junction turn left on 219 direction Buriram. About 3 km from the turn, the airport is on your left."