Setting Up A Forum

ExNewMex

Just curious about setting up forums since I suddenly find myself on this one and others so often.

Difficult process? I'm guessing they are offered both free and paid.

Do they administer them or do you usually have to have your own 'web guru' for registering new members, crashes and general upkeep?

Anybody with experience, experiences and advice? My employer was curious about trying to do one for our industry as it relates to professionals in Asia is why I am asking.

Thanks

ExNewMex

Just curious about setting up forums since I suddenly find myself on this one and others so often.

Difficult process? I'm guessing they are offered both free and paid.

Do they administer them or do you usually have to have your own 'web guru' for registering new members, crashes and general upkeep?

Anybody with experience, experiences and advice? My employer was curious about trying to do one for our industry as it relates to professionals in Asia is why I am asking.

Thanks

ExNewMex

Mr. NewExMex,

I think you came to the right place to ask this question.

There must be more place in the market and I am sure you will get a description how to do.

Especially now the most popular threads (about the things forbidden by the Vatican, I don't want to use the word 'sex' because of its association with its recreational aspects) are going to be closed because of their overwhelming popularity.

We don't want to know and certainly not to admit who we are. But we are not as bad as people in many Islamic areas in the world, where women have to hide themselves competely in burkhas.

When a tent comes walking towards you, you won't get sexually exited. If a lady in invisible clothes approaches you it might be a different cup of tea.

Are there any a-go-go bars in Bangkok for muslims, where the ladies dance in burkhas? Might be a good place for a business appointment with the boys of thaivisa. No temptations!

Yes, there is a strip club for Taliban members in Soi diamond, Pattaya. I only went there once & all the blokes were shouting "Show us yer face!" :D

But to bring it back on topic. :o .............

Dr Pat pong or George would be the men to ask on that one m8y. Nice 'first post' by the way, just read it and that's exactly the reason I joined TV. 'Cept I'm Welsh not American :D

Might be worth doing a websearch for forum programs/tools & start from there.