True Internet (home Pack)

liberiosyah

Dear all,

Its been wonderful knowing this forum,As i am a newbie here...I am soon going to register for a company running an internet Cafe for my wife and kid...So i would like to know that... True have offer for homepack and Biz Plan...

My Question is can i get the 1Mbps Home plan for using lan and share it with 15 other pc in my cafe??? Well i know this is prohabited by True but did any1 try this before for your own cafe?? As you know the Biz or Soho SME plan for bussiness is very expensive....

Well i will defietnatly install the modem myself and not let True know about it...

I have heard alot of people are using this method. for their cafe...

my cafe is concentrating mostly on web surfing and alittle of ragnarok games...As our Cafe is somewhere near a market and residential area...

Regards,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know but thought I'd answer as no one else did. Or is it you posting the other threads on this topic?

I have seen internet cafes using True. I believe you need to buy a different modem from the one they provide. A router in fact, and set up a network. Presumably someone will do this for you as setting up a network requires some know how.