Wtf! Witnesses ?

bkkblueeyes

Bunch of hypocrits your Arabs - what are they doing here anyhow? If they are men of there own beliefs then there is nothing here for them. Oh, i forgot they have done some deal with Thai hospitals for treatment of the sick. Cant train their own as doctors due to learning disabiltys and no nurses as women arent allowed.

Nothing here for them? I'm assuming all YOU think is here are the whores and the booze. Not all Arab countries are run by the Taliban. Plenty of Women Doctors, nurses, and politicians in the Arab world. Dipshit!

Go to the Grace hotel any night and see the hypocritical ARABS boozing and whoring. Dipshit!

Anyway why else would anyone come to Thailand - take away the whores and you would sharp see a decline in numbers. Yes i know your bird was a teacher!

And go down the street to Nana and see all the hypocritical CHRISTIANS doing the same. Obviously, by your own admission you are here for the whores, that pretty much sums it up. Nope, my bird wasn't a teacher, nor a whore either.

Go to the Grace hotel any night and see the hypocritical ARABS boozing and whoring. Dipshit!

Anyway why else would anyone come to Thailand - take away the whores and you would sharp see a decline in numbers. Yes i know your bird was a teacher!

Well said Wongamat

Lots of scumbags about, i personally never go near where the Arabs are in Sukhumvit

as you can feel youre not wanted there, at least youre home in one piece, report the cards stolen to the old bill, and call your bank to see if anyone is on camera trying to use them, if all fails try and write it off to experience.

I feel less safe in BKK in the early hours then i did many moons ago mainly due to drunk tourists of all nations.

I agree however the Grace hotel is great value for money. I am an American and I always stay at the Grace, it has very good security and I believe it is less likely to be blown up by some crazy Arab. I always smile as I see women vailed in black from head to toe, following 5 paces behind their man, carting 12 bottlels of beer and a 3 bottles of JW red. :o

They shouldnt be allowed to travel outside their own sand pits!
Arabs are fatter, smell bad, and totaly void of manners - easy to spot really
No reason - they are just Arabs. Maybe you would be hot headed and ignorant if you were unfortunate to be born an Arab
Bunch of hypocrits your Arabs - what are they doing here anyhow?

Cant train their own as doctors due to learning disabiltys

Dipshit!

Realizing this is not your first reincarnation on thaivisa... you should already know about this, but for the benefit of others it's worth posting again:

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, or otherwise in violation of any law.

On a positive note, you won the contest for the new thread, "Who Can Top This Racial Slur?"

well done...

Edited by sriracha john

• 1 month later...
Bunch of hypocrits your Arabs - what are they doing here anyhow? If they are men of there own beliefs then there is nothing here for them. Oh, i forgot they have done some deal with Thai hospitals for treatment of the sick. Cant train their own as doctors due to learning disabiltys and no nurses as women arent allowed.

Nothing here for them? I'm assuming all YOU think is here are the whores and the booze. Not all Arab countries are run by the Taliban. Plenty of Women Doctors, nurses, and politicians in the Arab world. Dipshit!

And go down the street to Nana and see all the hypocritical CHRISTIANS doing the same. Obviously, by your own admission you are here for the whores, that pretty much sums it up. Nope, my bird wasn't a teacher, nor a whore either.

I see so you can spot a Christian in Nana - how is he carrying a bible. Oh, no i get it all Arabs must be Muslims and all westerners christians. If your bird was a teacher she may have educated you a little!

Edited by wongamat20