Uk Flowers In Thailand

After months and months of waiting I finally found a garden shop here in Thailand selling geranium seeds. Two weeks later they popped their little leaves open and grew at an amazing speed.. then... the leaves have started to go white and die.. i have fed them, watered them and taken them out of the direct sun... is it because of the heat or they dont like the light? back home you can stick them in the crappiest soil and they are fine.. any advice out there?

After months and months of waiting I finally found a garden shop here in Thailand selling geranium seeds. Two weeks later they popped their little leaves open and grew at an amazing speed.. then... the leaves have started to go white and die.. i have fed them, watered them and taken them out of the direct sun... is it because of the heat or they dont like the light? back home you can stick them in the crappiest soil and they are fine.. any advice out there?

It's the heat! They can't stand it.

You will be much better off using red salvia, marigolds, perriwinkle/vinca, dusty miller, pentes, caladiums, portulaca/purslane, zinnia, and/or heather. They are better suited for the heat.

Good luck :o

meandwi