Scumbag Farangs

Dr. Burrito

What city/town in Thailand has the highest percentage of scumbag farangs?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not forget the large concentration of Thai scumbags in Pattaya as well.

The place is ok in small doses. Always something to so, great restaurants, shopping malls, cinemas. You can't get bored in Pattaya.

Can we define 'falang scumbags' please. All I see is people spending money and having a bit of fun.

:o

if you want to rid pattaya of them, well , to keep flies out of the kitchen just put a bucket of sh1t in the hall , but that is probably how pattaya started in the first place.

It started as a R&R Center during Vietnam...& the fun just continued! :o

scumbags are alcohol/amphetamine fuelled pondlife with no manners, no class , no respect and no brains.

they are very distinct from the run of the mill people who go to pattaya to spend money and have fun

Well put!!! Another way maybe is to ask yourself, 'Do I want that standing next to me in a line?' after having to step back from the 50 ft. of reek or turn your head for fear the Thais will suss you out as being of the same ilk as him.

Well put!!! Another way maybe is to ask yourself, 'Do I want that standing next to me in a line?' after having to step back from the 50 ft. of reek or turn your head for fear the Thais will suss you out as being of the same ilk as him.

Who gives a f*!K what anyone thinks? If you are that concerned about your image mate you better leave Thailand as soon as possible.

Although Pattaya has more than it's fair share of problem farangs I still like it. I have been there for a few family holidays (with half a dozen kids) and on my honeymoon. It has some great hotels, good beach and facilities and is an easy day's drive from our village near Sisaket.

I'm thinking about buying a condo or manageable bungalow there.

If you don't hang out with the dropouts you see all over the place you won't be confused with them.

Who gives a f*!K what anyone thinks? If you are that concerned about your image mate you better leave Thailand as soon as possible.

I quite like Thailand, mate. Its the jackasses using it as their personal pigpen that tie me on.

As far as image, you tell me.

You're standing next to some piece of work from f*ckallville, he's got ciggie hanging, dashing ass on him and whomever, tank top barely covering his watermlon sized girth, a beer in his free hand, three days of 'what's a bath' crawling around looking for a victim and his tounge smacked down the grill of something that forgot where it crawled out of long ago... You want to share the same air and space as this piece of crap or perhaps, even be tarred with his brush, because I assure you, just as more than a few on here slag away on every Isaan female from one's actions, Thai's work the other way too.

I quite like Thailand, mate. Its the jackasses using it as their personal pigpen that tie me on.

As far as image, you tell me.

You're standing next to some piece of work from f*ckallville, he's got ciggie hanging, dashing ass on him and whomever, tank top barely covering his watermlon sized girth, a beer in his free hand, three days of 'what's a bath' crawling around looking for a victim and his tounge smacked down the grill of something that forgot where it crawled out of long ago... You want to share the same air and space as this piece of crap or perhaps, even be tarred with his brush, because I assure you, just as more than a few on here slag away on every Isaan female from one's actions, Thai's work the other way too.

If you dress smart and are well groomed they wont confuse you with a scumbag then will they.

At the end of the day people are people. If you don't like them walk away. But one thing I find just as revolting is a holier than thou snob who is up his own ass.

Seconded...............anyways its normally the moralists like Dr Burrito that turn out to be the biggest scumbags/pedo/crapbags........ :o

any place that has as its main selling point 10,000 bars and 20,000 prostitutes is hardly likely to attract anybody else.

most people who visit these places go for some booze and some broads and enjoy themselves without ruining the place for others , but there are always some who dont know how to behave , and its no use asking scumbag drunks and whoremongers to behave with decorum because that is not how scumbag drunks and whoremongers behave.

if you want to rid pattaya of them, well , to keep flies out of the kitchen just put a bucket of sh1t in the hall , but that is probably how pattaya started in the first place.

the french have always had the right idea when it comes to prostitution , keep it discrete and keep it classy.

1 BAR = 2 PROSTITUTES? And the rest of the girls are?

Seconded...............anyways its normally the moralists like Dr Burrito that turn out to be the biggest scumbags/pedo/crapbags........ :o

Sorry, pal, none of the above... and not a moralist. If you've lost the ability to have an opinon outside the TV norm, that's your issue... I happen to have an opinion you don't agree with, fair enough.

You want to start a slagfest instead, then fire away... I have plenty of ammo.

You want to start a slagfest instead, then fire away... I have plenty of ammo.

Think you started that the moment your fingers hit the keyboard......that was the original intention behind your post wasnt it? :o

No, I was talking about pieces of crap wearig skin and acting human. Now, unless you think that refers to you, or I was somehow talking about you or a friend, a slagfest it is not... It is also not referring to the good people that are there either, rather the ones that detract from them. :D

Whilst this thread is somewhat opinionated, please dont let it degenerate into a flame war or something of similar ilk, Or the moderators would have no choice other than to take action.

Thanks all, I'm sure you understand.

Have a nice day now :o

Excellent. I love self-restraint in flame wars. :o

Please keep it tidy everyone, however I also note that the original topic and the (predictable) way it developed is borderline offensive to all the decent people who live in Pattaya.

Ciao - PLC

nicely and accurately put.

one of the reasons i left my home country was to get away from the lowrent scum that are fast becoming the norm there. to find them proliferating like a fast growing fungus in thailand was disappointing to say the least.

i shudder to think what the state of western society will be like in 50 years time if standards of behaviour,morality (and i am not referring to sexual morality),intelligence and self respect continue freefalling as they seem to be doing now.

Sorry guys,I live in Pattaya and I am very happy,lived in Bangkok before for a couple of years,yes its got good night life,restaurants etc,but overcrowed,traffic congested,almost rat race city now,construction every place you go,and expensive.

Chaing Mia,very polluted,city going nowhere type of place,no nightlife to speak of(do they really close at midnight""),OH, but they do have the Panda's

Phuket,FULL of ladyboys last time I was there,say no more.

Other outer cities,boring if you like any kind of life,not just exsistence, dont live in Nakon Nowhere.

Knock Pattaya if you like,and don't bother coming here,we can get on very well without you.Its a tourist city,many of us make are living out of it.No diffirent to other resorts around the world,when people come away for a few weeks they leave there brain at home,so be it.

> Phuket,FULL of ladyboys last time I was there,say no more.

Phuket is not the same as Patong. I actually quite fancy Phuket, but of course I wouldn't live anywhere near Patong, or the other main tourist beaches for that matter. Perhaps even across the bridge in Pha Nga.

Cheers,

Chanchao

After a company weekend in the lovely little town of Pattaya, it occurs to me that this might at least be an interesting topic, if not a bit heated on occasion.

Where do you think the most scumbag farangs are located?

Everything is relative.

Maybe a "Scumbag Thais : Scumbag Farangs" ratio would be more informative.

Samui and Phuket have some real scum thais and but few trashy farangs.

Pattaya has a lot of farangs so who knows.

Samui, in my opinion is the dregs all round in every category. I think I would rather be anywhere else in Thailand. Something about it that has always given me bad vibes.

I am not the lone vote for Samui however.

Edited by mbkudu

I truly considered voting for Samui. I opted out by a nose only because of the lower head count in comparison to Pataya. The scam brigade is beginning to infiltrate heavily though. After living here for a couple of years, my new objective is to move out. It is diminishing my view of Thailand and that isn't fair. I have to say, though, that Pataya isn't where I would consider relocating.

:o Coffee!!! :D

Samui, in my opinion is the dregs all round in every category. I think I would rather be anywhere else in Thailand. Something about it that has always given me bad vibes.

Agree 100%.

It is sad how a place with so much potential is so uncivilized.

A real disappointment, a dump.