Topps Supermarket Opens At Future Park

colino

Thought i would just let you good peeps know that at last we have a good selection of western food in Rangsit , topps supermarket has opened a branch on B LEVEL of future park rangsit ,, the bread and steaks are wicked

colino

Thought i would just let you good peeps know that at last we have a good selection of western food in Rangsit , topps supermarket has opened a branch on B LEVEL of future park rangsit ,, the bread and steaks are wicked

colino

1) If you don't have the Tops "discount" card, the prices suck!

2) If you do have the Tops "discount" card, then the prices are merely the same as Villa and Foodland and Paragon and Emporium. (So much for the "discount"...)

:o

The problem with Tops market is their buyers don't seem to know what they're doing.

Examples:

Walkers crisps: They initially stock the same amounts of Ready Salted, Cheese & Onion, and Salt & Vinegar crisps.

The issue is that Lays already do Ready Salted and Cheese & Onion, which are bigger bags for less money, so they sell significantly more of the Salt & Vinegar.

However they seem to buy all 3 at the same time, and seemingly in the same quantities, so you can only buy Salt & Vinegar about ¼ of the time.

Ben and Jerry's: The local Tops market hasn't had Cherry Garcia in stock for 2½ months. Every time I check the Cherry Garcia shelf, it only has the half-baked flavour.

How difficult is it to understand that the flavours that sell out are popular, and that they should maybe buy more of those flavours. Having only the less-popular flavours in the freezer doesn't mean I'll buy one of those instead. It simply makes me look for somewhere else to shop.

The problem with Tops market is their buyers don't seem to know what they're doing.

Examples:

Walkers crisps: They initially stock the same amounts of Ready Salted, Cheese & Onion, and Salt & Vinegar crisps.

The issue is that Lays already do Ready Salted and Cheese & Onion, which are bigger bags for less money, so they sell significantly more of the Salt & Vinegar.

However they seem to buy all 3 at the same time, and seemingly in the same quantities, so you can only buy Salt & Vinegar about ¼ of the time.

Ben and Jerry's: The local Tops market hasn't had Cherry Garcia in stock for 2½ months. Every time I check the Cherry Garcia shelf, it only has the half-baked flavour.

How difficult is it to understand that the flavours that sell out are popular, and that they should maybe buy more of those flavours. Having only the less-popular flavours in the freezer doesn't mean I'll buy one of those instead. It simply makes me look for somewhere else to shop.

They're scared that if they stock the more popular flavors, the less popular flavors won't get sold. :o

Examples:

They're scared that if they stock the more popular flavors, the less popular flavors won't get sold. :o

It's OK - I found my fix for Cherry Garcia. (It's actually closer than the Tops I go to, but I have to detour from the route home from the kids school to get to it, where I drive past Tops market without changing route.)