Ok, Not Funny, Please Turn Down The Thermostat!

i'm baking man. i need a some rain and cooler temps.

I don't understand what baking has to do with rain. I can understand that baking certain breads, for example, need lower temperatures, but rain? How does this fit in?

Search for "Baking" on this page http://www.undergroundeconomics.com/defini....php?search=for :D

What HAS Samui become??? :o:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
it really is dam_n HOT right now

Oh dear! Im back in the UK at the moment and girlfriend is on her way to visit me next week. Temp today struggled to reach 11 degrees!

I fear my heating bills may be about to soar :D . Tried to pre warn her but got a nasty feeling shes still going to step of the plane in a T-shirt n flip-flops along with a case full of totally inapropriate clothing.

Best get down the second hand shop to pick her up some wooly thermals in the morning. :)

it really is dam_n HOT right now

Oh dear! Im back in the UK at the moment and girlfriend is on her way to visit me next week. Temp today struggled to reach 11 degrees!

I fear my heating bills may be about to soar :D . Tried to pre warn her but got a nasty feeling shes still going to step of the plane in a T-shirt n flip-flops along with a case full of totally inapropriate clothing.

Best get down the second hand shop to pick her up some wooly thermals in the morning. :)

Always found it nice to take the bike out rudely early in the morning for a cool drive about 6am before it gets a chance to heat up too much. Often guaranteed to see some comedy sights at that time too!

Alternatively I think the coldest place found on Samui is the meat section in Makro!... realy is Baltic, colder than 7/11 and a good place to chill in times of intense heat, (if you dont mind the smell, pigs faces, intestines the rest) ..... maybe not suitable for vegetarians either?