What Happenend To Eurogourmet?

Is this them....

The EUROGOURMET is the only real artisan Food and Sausage Producer in Thailand. We specialize in supplying 5 star Hotels and Restaurants with top quality sausages, Terrines & Pate's, Sauces and even fully prepared Gourmet Meals.

A wide range of products is available, all prepared by or under the strict supervision by John, our Executive Chef who has worked on all continents and gathered in depth experience of a variety of Cuisines.

Any establishment or person is welcome to order from us, but minimum orders do apply. Among our customers are besides 5 star Hotels, Top Restaurants and even small Guesthouses where the owners simply understand that offering their customers top quality produce secures long term success thanks to customer satisfaction and return business.

Edited by Buckwheat
URL removed, please see forum rules

More likely became part of the show, given the similarity of products he pushed here and those on the site. I guess if you live in the sticks it may be worth using, but they'll be better off offering shipping charges based on location, no way am I going to pay that shipping charge on a min order for local delivery in Bangkok.

More likely became part of the show, given the similarity of products he pushed here and those on the site. I guess if you live in the sticks it may be worth using, but they'll be better off offering shipping charges based on location, no way am I going to pay that shipping charge on a min order for local delivery in Bangkok.

Hi all,

had put an answer here a coupple of days ago which was removed for some reason beyond me. Fact is, yea we do sell a few "Meals in Jars" to the Thai Vasa shop, but none of their sausages, bacon or other items. The reason is simple, we are not set up for retail and only put those sausages into Villa - the Deli or KLmart - which come from overproduction for wholesale customers. We do not keep stock, each order is prepared for the individual customer and I produce some extra Klios for retail.

The reason of inactivity in the forum is simple, we have been extremely busy with additional large wholesale customers and expanding our production even further.

The reason I'm currently considering if I want to be a sponsor again or not is shown above, calling one posting a week with a list of available products "pushing" clearly shows the agressively negativ respons by some of the members and quite frankly I do not see why I should invest may be 20,000.00 Baht and than get flack for putting a single posting a week into the forum.

Our retail sales are good, but as I always said, this is only a sideline, our main business is wholesale,

cheers

John

pushing is just that, getting free advertising for your products, forums are for sharing info, not selling products.

Lack of IQ allert!!

Excuse me ..... somehow you seem not to understand .. what is free if I pay to be a sponsor ..

do you think sponsors pay just for you to have a free forum????

These forum's exist only because of sponsors, they cost money to run ....

I think this totally potty response has helped me to make up my mind, thank you

pushing is just that, getting free advertising for your products, forums are for sharing info, not selling products.

Lack of IQ allert!!

Excuse me ..... somehow you seem not to understand .. what is free if I pay to be a sponsor ..

I've aways thought one of the benefits of being a sponsor is being able to promote one's products or services.

In fact, Udon's forum, has a special section for just that: "Latest News From Our Sponsors".

I for one, appreciate finding out whats going on, especially if it relates to one of my favorite topics: food.

Lack of IQ allert!!

Your inability to distinguish between posting on a site and advertising via posts seems to be at issue. OK, you want to share a recipe/formula via a forum for one of your offerings...no problem, but as this is a forum, your advertisements should be limited to your ability to pay for that space in the associated area that you pay for, and no where else!

What a bunch of lacking admin folks around here allowed this to take place form the beginning!

Of course he has a right to try and push his products !! isn't that a right of being a sponser?? if i tried to advertise my company the post will be deleted. That is a shame that johnbkkk won't advertise again and then we will miss his good recipes and idea's.

Some people are really dead from the neck up :o:D

Lack of IQ allert!!

Your inability to distinguish between posting on a site and advertising via posts seems to be at issue. OK, you want to share a recipe/formula via a forum for one of your offerings...no problem, but as this is a forum, your advertisements should be limited to your ability to pay for that space in the associated area that you pay for, and no where else!

What a bunch of lacking admin folks around here allowed this to take place form the beginning!

I'm of the same opinion. this forum is for sharing food ideas and for giving advice on good places to eat.

Several of the post by Eurogourmet were misleading in that they seemed to be a recipe, when in fact they were a advertisement. I don't mind the AD, its the misleading posts I mind.

I for one am happy he's no longer posting. I can now be sure that when I read a post, its about good food advice or about a good place to eat in thailand!

He also seems to get very abusive to posters that call him on it. (I.E. LACK OF IQ Alert) I was also a target of his abuse, so much so the entire thread was deleted by mods. i'm assuming that calling someone stupid is against forum rules?

Greg

Edited by griser

Lack of IQ allert!!

I'm of the same opinion. this forum is for sharing food ideas and for giving advice on good places to eat.

Several of the post by Eurogourmet were misleading in that they seemed to be a recipe, when in fact they were a advertisement. I don't mind the AD, its the misleading posts I mind.

I for one am happy he's no longer posting. I can now be sure that when I read a post, its about good food advice or about a good place to eat in thailand!

He also seems to get very abusive to posters that call him on it. (I.E. LACK OF IQ Alert) I was also a target of his abuse, so much so the entire thread was deleted by mods. i'm assuming that calling someone stupid is against forum rules?

Greg

Quite interesting statements which simply scream to be answered

1) missleading threads ?? now i must consider his second point - abuse i. E. LACK OF IQ ALLERT - now my dear chap, what is missleading about the following heading which I always used:

The Eurogourmets Stock update at the Deli and KL Mart

hmmmmm .... should be pretty obvious even to the nimble minded, capable of reading the english language - at which point he/she can make that momentous decission not to click onto the thread since he/she might suffer from a rage attack being faced with our stock list

as far as recipies being advertisements are concerned, ok here is one without:

You take 1 KG of - sorry can not say, could be construed as advertising - mixit with - sorry can not say, could be construed as advertising - than you add........

and now to the main point, us placing limited threads into the forum as a sponsor was agreed upon entering the contract and is, quite frankly none of your ..(sensored) business. The forum like most othersprovides a free service to you and no one forces you to click onto and read our or any other sponsors threads. I'm also still very surprised that the threads permanently put in by sunbelt .. tacos etc... do not suffer your attacks ....

Oh well, yes we do supply some goods to the new Thai Visa web shop, currently only ready cooked meals - the sausages, bacon etc are NOT ours

And now, griser don't get your pants in a twist and ease up

John

i'm assuming that calling someone stupid is against forum rules?

Calling someone "dead from the neck up" (as demonstrated above) would be deemed as "flaming".

From the Forum Rules:

"'Flaming' is best defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, rants, and/or for launching personal attacks, insulting, being hateful, useless criticism, name calling, swearing and other bad behavior or comments meant to incite anger."

Public Warning

I would respectfully request that all contributors (and potential contributors) to this thread carefully consider the above before posting... failure to do so will result in suspension from the forum.

Rules are rules... and they apply equally to sponsors and members alike... as well as mods and admin. We all agreed to abide by them when we first joined the forum... so please abide by them now.

Respect.

i'm assuming that calling someone stupid is against forum rules?

Calling someone "dead from the neck up" (as demonstrated above) would be deemed as "flaming".

From the Forum Rules:

"'Flaming' is best defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, rants, and/or for launching personal attacks, insulting, being hateful, useless criticism, name calling, swearing and other bad behavior or comments meant to incite anger."

Public Warning

I would respectfully request that all contributors (and potential contributors) to this thread carefully consider the above before posting... failure to do so will result in suspension from the forum.

Rules are rules... and they apply equally to sponsors and members alike... as well as mods and admin. We all agreed to abide by them when we first joined the forum... so please abide by them now.

Respect.

Strange that :o:D who is the poster flaming?? i thought flaming is directed at a certain person ?? all the poster said that SOME PEOPLE are dead from the neck up !! that could include myself of course... :D:D