Looking For A Cool Place To Chill Out For 2 Months Cnx

RICHFROMOZ

Hi Rich,

It's a bit difficult to answer your question. For example, what do you have in mind to pay for accomodation and would you like to stay close to the city or is a little outside ok as well?

Examples of luxorous nice places to stay are:

www.horizonvillage.net or www.dreamcatchersbnb.com

A nice guesthouse along the river is www.hollandamontri.com

Nienke

Hi Rich,

It's a bit difficult to answer your question. For example, what do you have in mind to pay for accomodation and would you like to stay close to the city or is a little outside ok as well?

Examples of luxorous nice places to stay are:

www.horizonvillage.net or www.dreamcatchersbnb.com

A nice guesthouse along the river is www.hollandamontri.com

Nienke

Thanks Nienke, hollandamontri looks great, we are going to check it out this afternoon.

• 1 month later...

My name is April . I am a Thai girl . I live in Chiang Mai . I know one new service apartment on canal road . It is near Best Western hotel the rent is 6,000 B a month room is full furniture size is 4 by 6 meters free wi fi . they have internet cafe with a wbe cam at the lobby that u can use for free . u can use swimming pool n fotness for free . have a UBC cable tv 5 chanels free coffee 24 hours self service . Doi Suthep view . It is near Chiang Mai University n Chiang MAi night safari . If u want to look just call me at 0846137404 . wait for me at Bang Kok Bank on Suthep road n I will take u there to look . It is new quite n clean just like a small resort where u can relax n swim .They will clean ur room n change ur bed sheet n towel for free once a week but u have to pay for tap water n electricity by ur self eletricicty 8 B per unit tap water 17 B per unit .

post-34542-1211383384_thumb.jpg

post-34542-1211383440_thumb.jpg

post-34542-1211383447_thumb.jpg

My name is April . I am a Thai girl . I live in Chiang Mai . I know one new service apartment on canal road . It is near Best Western hotel the rent is 6,000 B a month room is full furniture size is 4 by 6 meters free wi fi . they have internet cafe with a wbe cam at the lobby that u can use for free . u can use swimming pool n fotness for free . have a UBC cable tv 5 chanels free coffee 24 hours self service . Doi Suthep view . It is near Chiang Mai University n Chiang MAi night safari . If u want to look just call me at 0846137404 . wait for me at Bang Kok Bank on Suthep road n I will take u there to look . It is new quite n clean just like a small resort where u can relax n swim .They will clean ur room n change ur bed sheet n towel for free once a week but u have to pay for tap water n electricity by ur self eletricicty 8 B per unit tap water 17 B per unit .

Thanks April. I'm interested for August. How do I get more information? Please email or IM me.

Larry

@Nienke

"Examples of luxorous nice places to stay are:

www.horizonvillage.net or www.dreamcatchersbnb.com"

You must be kidding. These might be nice places, but they are far from everything. Staying there means to rent a car. There is no public transportation to these places. And who would like to drive 20 - 30 minutes to the city center anyway.

If someone likes to stay in a remote area, why not Chiang Dao? There are at least the mountains, the forrests and the caves.

No way is that room that you are showing 6000 baht per month? Where is the catch? will check it out when i get back.

when u get back to Chiang Mai call me . I will take u there to look . it is a non smoking service apartment . The rent is 6,000 B a month with full furniture . They will clean the room once a week for free . have free wifi , free internet cafe with web cam at the lobby . free coffee all day self service . has some nice pool bed where u can lay down n enjoy ur beer that they sell it at market price nice view of Doi Suthep also . I can not swim other wise I will move there n enjoy swimming !

when u get back to Chiang Mai call me . I will take u there to look . it is a non smoking service apartment . The rent is 6,000 B a month with full furniture . They will clean the room once a week for free . have free wifi , free internet cafe with web cam at the lobby . free coffee all day self service . has some nice pool bed where u can lay down n enjoy ur beer that they sell it at market price nice view of Doi Suthep also . I can not swim other wise I will move there n enjoy swimming !

i know a swimming instructor. he tell me he can teach you swimming. very cheap cheap. u send me message i meet you at kasikorn bank at Tapae road. he say he not have coffee but have beer. also market price. let me know..