To My Fellow American Narachon....

Yankees SUCK! :)

Red Sox RULE!  :D

Yankees are Great, The Red Soxs are Eternal Losers! :)

Well, Ok, let's see what happens.....But I'm pretty sure Babes CURSE will still be in effect by the weeks end..... Soxs fans better find his old Piano in that Pond in Sudsbury soon! :o

And the Pats are kickin' ass everywhere they go!  :D

19 ...Say it, 19 wins in a row......... :D  :wub:  -_-  :(

Have no problem saying that.....Actually, Even though I'm a New Yorker, I DO like the Patriots though.... :D

Narachon, my friendly baseball rival, even if the Yanks get past the Red Sox,

"If" ? :D

ACLS Game 3:

Yankees :19

Red Sox: 8

believe the Cardinals will get the best of them.  Real tough lineup they have.  Best I have seen in a long while.

Yes, the Cards are pretty good team this year, but They did lose one game to Astros yesterday. No sweep for them... :D

And IF the Cards win the NCLS, I'm pretty confident that the Yankees will take care of them in the World Series..... :D

Still say GO CUBBIES.

Even if they are chokers!

The day the Cubs and the Red Sox win a world series is probably the same day when Jesus and the Dinosaurs return to Earth.... :o:D

What! :D

Red sox won a game !

ACLS Game 4: Yankees : 4

Red Sox: 6(!)

When I finally had to go to sleep last night around the ninth inning, The score was Yanks 4, Sox 3.....I though the cat was in the bag, so to sleep.....Sweep!

Then I wake up this moring, and found that Dave Ortiz was responsible for a two run homer at the bottom of the 12th inning! What happened with Mariano Rivera? :D

Ortiz is great player, but the Soxs are just prolonging the inevitable... :D

Game 5 is going on right now... Yankees : 1

Red sox: 2........ :o

I wonder if the Sox can maintain this momentum?

:D

Then I wake up this moring, and found that Dave Ortiz was responsible for a two run homer at the bottom What happened with Mariano Rivera? :o

I know nothing of Baseball but....

Is that sentence REALLY to do with sport :D

I love reading this stuff, largely as i havnt got a clue what your all talking about! :D

Then I wake up this moring, and found that Dave Ortiz was responsible for a two run homer at the bottom What happened with Mariano Rivera?  :o

I know nothing of Baseball but....

Is that sentence REALLY to do with sport :D

I meant to say " Dave Ortiz was responsible for a two run homer at the bottom of the 9th ( Inning )"... :D

I love reading this stuff, largely as i havnt got a clue what your all talking about!  :D

School is in session.... Just pay attention, and soon you'll know and understand... :D

:o

Top of the 6th inning.....

Now it's Yankees: 4

Red Sox: 2

Derrick Jeter doubled to Right ( field ) after a pitch from Pedro ( Martinez )... Allowing (Jorge)Posada, (Ruben )Sierra and ( Miguel ) Cairo to score 3 (run to home plate ) for the Yankees.. In other words, Jeter responsible for a three run double.....

Hmmm....Seems that they are going to keep Pedro ( pitching ) in the game, but the damage has been done.... :D

Looks like they did pull Pedro......I guess this is the very last game he's going to play wearing the Red Sox uniform.... I wonder where he'll end up next season? Only two places can afford him now...Anahaiem.....Or New York? That would be ironic.... Then he would definitely know " who his daddy" is! :o

Score is tied 4 - 4 ( New York Yankees : 4, Red Sox :4 )

And it's gone to the 14th inning now! :o:D

I gotta leave my office now, this game has gone on too long..... Time to go home! :D

I wonder if the Sox will be able to force a Game 6 to New York? :D

I wonder if the Sox will be able to force a Game 6 to New York?  :D

ACLS Game 6... :o

Yankees : 1

Red Sox: 4

It's the bottom of the 8th right now....... Barring a devine intervention, It

Looks like the Red Soxs are going to force Game 7...Which will be the deciding game... What is up with the Yankees? They are playing back h9ome in Yankee Stadium! :D

( Wish I had tickets to Game 7... ) :D

Oh Well, I still have faith that they'll win! :D

Oh Well, I still have faith that they'll win! :)

Game 6 of the ACLS

Yankees : 2

Red Sox: 4

"AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! " :D

g_edmonds_ft.jpg

This can not be happening! -_-

Where is Aron Boone when you need him? ( Oh , he's with the Cleveland Indians now... )

a_jeterarod_frt.jpg

Come on guys!

Three days ago the Yanks where three outs away from sweeping the Red Sox......Now, Yanks losing three straght games, Blowing 1 3-0 lead, now on the verge of being the greatest chokers in Post Season history! Forget about the 1986 Angels or the 2003 cubs!

Sox are the first team to come back from a 3 - 0 Deficit and force a Game 7....I admit they have the momentum now....

And to lose to the Red Sox........ :D:wub:

I am really upset now...

They only scored ONE run in seven innings in last night's game 6!

Curt Schilling "darn" ankle...What the "Heck" did those doctors do to fix it? I thought his tendon had sutures on it? :o

g_schilling2_il.jpg

And what are they feeding Ortiz? :D

And what was A-Rod thinking doing that dumb move knoking the ball out of Arroyo's ( The pitcher ) hand in the 8th inning...

The Yanks are one loss from being the worst collapse in baseball history.. :(:)

They better have the riot police out in full force tonight..... Red Sox may just win their first ACLS pennant since 1986.....

( Somewhere in Brixhampstorshire, UK, an English man is reading this and saying "Bloody Yanks!" )

Kevin Brown is starting.....He is an old man, has a bad back and " Intestinal Parasites" (!), not to mention busting his left hand on a wall a couple of weeks ago, and pitching on three days rest, but I have hopes...

a_brown_hi.jpg

But I wish Roger Clemens was still here, and not in Huston...

Anyway, I'm going to try to channel the ghost of Babe Ruth, to help things out..........

bambino.jpg

Please...... Babe, Do your Mojo! Help us New Yorkers out! :D

Well, well.  Game 7, in the 5th inning, Boston up 8-1 against the Yanks!  Can you say incredible comeback?  Red Sox in the WS??? 

I can't believe it..... :D:wub::D-_-

Narachon, what happened to your boys....they CHOKED just like my Cubbies!!!!!!!

Just like the 2003 Cubs.... :D

Don't know what happened...... :D

I'm really upset now..... :(

Oh Well.... :o

Yankees SUCK! :wub:

Red Sox RULE! :o

I think it was "my daddy" who said that. :D

THe BABE do you no good. The BABE is dead.

But really, I am as shocked as you are, Narachon----but in a GOOD WAY :D:D

Records broken for greatest comeback, AND greatest wossy chocking -_-

Next up : SUNDAY ! The Pats try to break the OFFICIAL reg. season record!! Ironically against a NY team!

Too bad I will miss the game. THat's the day I fly from Boston to Bangkok after a LONG 7 months away from Thailand.

So where is a good place to watch the WORLD SERIES in Bangkok? I'll have my RED SOX hat on! :D

red_sox_G7.jpg

Depressing..... This is trully the begining of the END TIMES....

I'm so upset...I really don't know what happened ....It's going to be DAYS before I can get over the shock..... I'm still in shock....I don't even feel like writing today...... :D Maybe I should change my Avatar picture?

What a Babe "Ruthless" end to this Yankee Season....

Oh Well, The Red Sox Still have to win a World Series before the Babes curse is offically over...

All in all, my favortite two teams now are STILL the Yankees....And who ever beats the Red Sox in the World Series.. :D:D

Go Astros!

Go Cardinals! :o

BTW I hope Jets will beat the Pats This weeknd! :D

School is in session.... Just pay attention, and soon you'll know and understand... :o

Mr N, i hope you have recovered!

Even the UK press, double page in the Times today, BBC & SKY TV all briniging the news of the greatest comeback EVER!

We love the underdog :D

Mr N, i hope you have recovered!

Blah.....

No, I'm still one of the 7 million walking wounded here in the Tri State area.... :D

When I've fully recovered, I'll give my complete thoughts on this event, but right now, I am man to admit that the Soxs were the better team in this series..... Not only did they get back up after they were laid low, they came back to win a seven game series from a 3-0 deficit, some thing unpresidented in Baseball history...My Yankees were laid low, and didn't get back up..... :D:D I'm really depressed about this.... -_-

But I read in the paper today in an atricle about how New Yorkers are dealing with this historic upset, they interviewed a psychologist, who said to keep remiding ourselves that "It's Only a Game".....

Oh Well....It's only a game...... We New Yorkers gone thru worse things lately....... :(

Even the UK press, double page in the Times today, BBC & SKY TV all briniging the news of the greatest comeback EVER! 

Even the English know about it? I thought they were only interested in Cricket and Soccer and European sports like that?... :o:D

We love the underdog 

Why is that, I wonder? ..... :):wub:

Well, I for one am going to get VERY drunk tonight..... To bad I'm not in Thailand now, where no one knows or cares about baseball, or baseball rivalries, or the World Series.... :)

Even the English know about it? I thought they were only interested in Cricket and Soccer and European sports like that?... :o:D
We love the underdog 

Why is that, I wonder? ..... :wub::D

Now Now Narachon.....

I believe the only European representative with Test Match status at Cricket is England -_-

I think we love the underdog as then, we can never be accused of 'Choking' :D:D

..... a far worse monicker :(

Now Now Narachon.....

I believe the only European representative with Test Match status at Cricket is England  :(

Huh? :D

I think we love the underdog as then, we can never be accused of 'Choking'  -_-  :wub:

..... a far worse monicker  :)

Bah! :D:)

Anyway, back to the playoffs....... Bosox up by two.... :D

Somewhere in a Bar in Bangkok, Parrothead is breakdancing on the floor.... :o:D