One For The Ladies......

Can anyone tell me where I can get a bikini wax done?? And I mean somewhere where they know what they are doing!!!

Thanks in advance.

I'm not a lady, and it does not say where you stay, but I could help you if you on Phangan: Had Chaopao, village, COSMIC ENERGY MASSAGE, ask for Naan, super service in any way, they used due to the many "Yogi's" here

ham

With that name I would not expect a female member anyway .... :D

Indeed! :o

But Mister Ham doesnt know the meaning of this Thai word - OR DO YOU??

of coarse I know? Little history, I'm swiss native and my nick name there was "Hampi" so first time in Thailand (70's), happy with all those girls around and evrywhere.....what's your name....where you from.....so I told them polite as I am, my nickname, they allways started to laugh the thai way, pointing at me and sometime they said, "ham gab pee". Many years, I was even married a while with a Thai Lady some times, and I did not realy care. I just enjoyed the vibes....knowing what they thinking off, and since thais love it the "tellung" kind of dirty talk, it was ok for me. :D

Jump....

1993 I came for 4 years to Ko Phangan and my friend and partner (Thai) that time said to me one day "Hampi" (pronounced the german way) is not so good for business, and I should change my nick name. He started to call me Ham, the englisch way and everything is fine and since then I'm ham here on the island, lung ham my family started to call me long ago. My partner at that time was also a swiss girl with the name Simona, she got the name Si, Ham and Si

satisfied ClaudeFeller? khun job ham na? tuk wan :D

chock dee ham :D

p.s. Hampi is a very common nick name for Hanspeter in Switzerland

Sorry to the OP, but after having my chest waxed once for charity,uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm shuddering, not funny.

Sorry off topic, but maybe just get it lasered off once & for all.Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the pain.

Reason for edit, hands shaking.

Edited by Rooo