Fatter Than Harry - New Moderator!

RDN

Congratulations matey! But I don't think it's a bloody case of *chang* though. I still remember your relationship with G, Hairy. :D

...and what about yours with ...er...oops, 'nuff said... :D

My relationship with G? Nah... ain't gonna happen. I've heard he ain't a pom. Besides, G called Hairy "baby". I am not into stealing my mate's man. :o

Well done FTH, it is good to see you will not have to resort to working in the mine now - no black lung for you.. cough. Pa will be proud.

Did you have to have a "walk off" or did your magnum look secure your position?

well done mate :D - how many warnings to I have near my name? :o

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mr. Fatter than Harry,

I am sure that you wanted to be a moderator otherwise you wouldn't have accepted. So I congratulate you on getting what you wanted.

But don't neglect physical exercise! You probably spent already too much time in front of your computer and now you even have a alibi to do so.

"Hi Fatter than Harry, didn't see you for quite a time""

"Yeah, you know, I am moderator of Thaivisa now, takes quite some time"

"Hi Harry, what happened to you, taking cortizone, problems with the bronchae?"

"No, I am moderator of Thaivisa now, takes a lot of time, but somebody has to do the job you know"

"Hi Fatter than Harry, you look so serious and tired at the same time, what happened to you?"

"They asked me to become moderator of Thaivisa and my sense of responsibilty forced me to accept"

"Thaivisa, what is that?"

"Thaivisa was a website about Thailand before and now it slowly turns into a forum where right-wing Americans are ventilating their unwordly opinions and alienating the members who are Thailand oriented. More and more serious Thailand interested members are moving out and the level is slowly approaching that of an average chat-box. A lot of aggressive and rude language, little or no tolerance towards people with different opinions, there are even members who choose the names of Russian weapons as nick-names and permanently utter military sounding nonsense, so you can imagine that it is not an easy task I have.

Let me give you an example!

A day or so ago a member, Ravisher, started a thread in which he asked people to use less aggressive language. The reaction was a posting about airplanes flying into skyscrapers! And the moderator concerned, in his helplessness, reacted by closing the thread. I want to save Thaivisa and will try to restore it into a decent forum".

" Dear Fatter than Harry, I wish you all the strength you need!"